Sorcery & Nature Revamp Ideas

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Zpirit, Apr 1, 2013.

1. Zpirit Dedicated Player

IMO
  2. Zpirit Dedicated Player

Ok, GU27 solidifies it, Sorcery NEEDS burst healing. After GU27 controllers will be able to debuff HoTs that we had up before they debuffed us. Sorcery ONLY has HoTs in pvp healing. Sorcery healing and dpsing really needs to be fixed. Sorcery keeps getting nerfed, EVEN THOUGH IT IS THE MOST BROKEN POWERSET INGAME.
  3. Sukaichii New Player

im more of hoping they give sorcery a chance... drop the soul storm and life stone thing nd give us the ability to atleast cast our own aura.....(original thought was transformation but visuals isnt a focused on the update) ...or lets say we wanna summon a pet.. well lets make it 2 pets but then our whatever restoration and might is reduced by 1/3 of our current .... not overpowered nd kinda questionable but i have to say some geniouses will find a way to be great even if.... this is sorcery so why not have an ability to summon 2 instead of one and any aura
    and/or
    or maybe summon all 3 pets idk but i know it should be different for sorcery..but if restoration nd might is sacrificed then maybe the pets should be very active to compensate..... or maybe give sorcery a move like triage from the hl tree..... that would be nice for a charge...hmm connect the power charge with the red or gold aura .....while the ara still maybe active and thnormal effects are too.. the charge will only be active AFTER cool down
    and/or
    for Sorcery dps why not boost might % for every certain number of mobs or adds..... but the number has to be low to begin with and work up ver slowly.... the more enemies the stronger u will be as time passes so probably 1% every 50 you kill while there in circle or something or red aura active or something like that might be reasonable in raids.. sorcery is a dark power why not get stronger for killing....but id make sure i give the %maximum a limit...
    i'm not soo much a dps as i am a healer but it would be nice the Circle Does a nice Burst Damage and Transmutation(since it is situational and seriously soo weak) let it be might and resto based or somethn idk anything better then keeping Sorcery so weak right so under the sewers right now .... I was gonna go with the Higher state transformation thought but guess visuals aren't included in this revamp
  4. Kierinsu New Player

To be perfectly honest i don't want sorcery heals to be overly powerered... .. People complained about it was an easy mode in the past and yet a few of us showed them even after all the nerfs we still can be just as good as any other heal..... you see it's not the fact of outhealing someone... it's the fact of being an effective healer along with the group.... I've tested all powers ...and although i like the difficulty of sorc being nerfed and still being just as effective as the other healer i still have to struggle way too much if it's near death for the whole group.... depending on the difficulty i only heal when there is someone with 60% health... but if it's more difficult i'll heal at 75%-80% IF we have weaker group members.... I'll use boon of souls... and i don't understand why people complain about sacrifical offering.. I used that all the time with or without a pet....and it does very good... but with a pet you get heals too and restore pets power.... ... now on about the aura's I think GSA is good but RSA... i think I RSA should probably give boost in Defense and Precision.... or Defense and Might... it'll be like having a Carnage and an Ice shield..... i mean the Aura looks great but looks alone want make it good.... ...
    The guardian is like a tank pet it's good as is..... Watcher should change roles and instead of healing it should give power... maybe not alot but it'll make Sorcery that much more unique.... and instead of green it should be blue...... i mean pets should be based on roles outside of the one i'm in..... Fury needs to be more aggressive... maybe dots....
    invocation of Renewal was fun as is but i'm not gonna complain with the fix lol
    I haven't played this in a few months now but if i was working with Soe this power would be great... not too good not too bad.... every power shouldn't feel the same... let us keep some difficulty but still for us hardcore Sorc users let us enjoy it too