Sorcery & Nature Revamp Ideas

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Zpirit, Apr 1, 2013.

1. mgkaenzo Committed Player

Vengeance buff your crits.
  2. Lamar New Player

besides the buff, the move is worthless semi long animation plus it hits like a wet noodle i put it in the same catagory as soul storm. What would be nice is if they made it into a cast time that workes off our bad karma pi moved it down where arbiter of destiny is get rid of polymorph, swap trancedence and baleful or arbiter, and keep soul storm as a 50 but tone the dmg done. Idk kinda make sorc op but it would be nice
  3. CypherXone Committed Player

That would be nice..., I don't think people have too much of a problem with the powers them selfs, but we all want a choice in what animals that we choose. It would be the same for color of powers.
  4. razor Red New Player

Sorcery should have 1 Pet it either heals or attacks depending on your role.

Killing a pet should cause the opponent bad karma.

Using the big circle (don't know the name) should give a third d.o.t tick when red soul arua is active.

Soul well should insta cast when golden arua is active.
  5. Meta Flare New Player

I think soul storm if it stays a cast time power should get the 60% buff(like Tblast in quantum) but the animation should be closer to fire burst. This way it isn't so situational.
  6. Lamar New Player

why is soul storm the only cast power with a 50% buff> i tested the dmg from it the other day with 2700 might and red soul aura on 3 adds i seen alot of 2-400 and a high crit of 850, when i was ice with 2100 might frost blast hit for 400s to high crits of 1k. Something is diffenty wrong when soul storm is hitting for way less then frost blast with over 600 more might
  7. Wild Exist New Player

I believe for plants we should have another effect other than spreading spores, something that comes from certain moves when used against those infected by the spores.
  8. Neptune New Player

Yeah agree! Plant need multiple target poison skill instead trasform to animal that cause lag here& there.
  9. Wild Exist New Player

Yes for one we can replace the swarm summon with a mutated wasp, butterfly etc that can in damage role spread poison spores or in healer role heal. It would still stay a temporary summon but will be more useful to us in the limited time it is out.
    Next while the interaction to spread more poison spores from a poisoned a opponent is nice like everyone else we need a bit more. Possibly hitting a poisoned opponent will cause them so explode or maybe it saps a small amount of health or power from them something more than we just spread poison.
    I mean we have two separate moves that gives the crush status, now where in the plants powerset does a move benefit from someone being crushed.
  10. LowFlyingMoon Loyal Player

It has been bugging me as well... What am I supposed to do with this? Drag an Earth Tank around with me?...
  11. Neptune New Player

You get the idea. Hope dev really look all the suggestion in this 21 page thread before do the revamp. let the best idea wins dev heart. =)
  12. Neptune New Player

Support earth DPS in PI maybe? Healer is suppoter.
  13. LowFlyingMoon Loyal Player

I'm sure it has some benefits when Earth powers are around, I'm just saying - it doesn't happen all that often. It could be useful if we had a couple more PI with other powers - even if only with Tank classes. Then again I can kinda see the Earth+Plant synergy (very clever, devs - plants DO grow in earth), so maybe that's why we get PI only with the one power.
    • Like x 1
  14. Wild Exist New Player

It would better if the crush status was made more useful to the plant users, I mean in terms of pvp what good will it do us to crush someone in a 1 vs 1 or any match where there is no earth tanks. In terms of pvp power interaction is one of the key ways to win a match, I mean what good is it in a match when all we can do is spread poison. Yeah it does damage over time but so does fire when it burns opponents, we need to be able to do more in groups or on our own. We need moves that take advantage of the fact that we've poisoned them, like I said we could sap a small amount of health and power, or we can cause them to explode.

For example we come up with a move that would release poison spores into the air ad then we would activate another move that maybe before just spreads the spores but now causes them to detonate. Just an example.
  15. Zpirit Dedicated Player

• Boon Of Souls - When cast this shield activates a small HoT for those with the shield.
    • Shared Fate - This ability heals up to 16 allies, 350 base, and scales with restoration, like Rejuvenate.
    • Soul Well - Make this heal/damage for as much as CoD when BK is applied on an enemy.
    • Karmic Backlash - Increase range to that of CoD. And combine with Transmutation.
  16. renzhe New Player

If you're going to increase KB's range, the same should go for SF.
  17. Zpirit Dedicated Player

If the same goes for SG then KB should heal in healer role.
  18. Wild Exist New Player

I personally believe that carnivorous plant should be replaced with a healing supercharge, or to be more specific a tree that while in damage role spreads poison but in healer role heals.

I also think that harvest ability to cause crush should be taken away and instead cause enemies to explode when attacking a poisoned foe.

Also if possible to have cross pollination's healing out to be increased as well as its healing over time.

That the swarm of flies animation be replaced with a mutated or giant moth that while in damage role spreads poison spores but in healer role spreads pheromones.

Next that the interaction when attacking a poisoned enemy with briar, implaing thorns and as I said harvest should cause them to explode, if the summon could do so too that would be nice but I won't push it.

Finally savage growth should be changed so that it knocks multiple enemies back and briar should be changed to an AoE power.
  19. Zpirit Dedicated Player

ATM, Sorcery needs some serious work. Devs, why won't you reply? There are more people explaining Sorcery's shortcoming than there are people complaining. It feels as though the Devs are biased, and hate Sorcery.
  20. Woodler New Player

I think Karmaic Backlish should have a stronger base heal, not necessarily more range.

Boon of souls is already better then swarm shield - since it is stronger when used w/ aura

I think life crystal should drop like meteor - but heal like a life barrel w/ 4 ticks

I think sacrificial offering could use a tweek but nothing major - I do think the ticks should be sped up though, the ticks are too low and slow too be useful atm but if they are sped up they might actually work well imo.