sorcery its just amazing

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by xskateXX, Sep 8, 2014.

1. xskateXX Well-Known Player

• Like x 3
  2. DEMONIZER1 Loyal Player

Can't watch it!

The Music is terrible, sorry!

IA ARMY
    • Like x 8
  3. Stamen Dedicated Player

I miss Sorc. Went Electricity to test the AM, and recently did the Celestial thing to test Max Damage mod... but dang, I miss Sorc.
  4. xskateXX Well-Known Player

u can mute it heres an idea
    • Like x 3
  5. xskateXX Well-Known Player

sorc is awsome if played correctly
    • Like x 1
  6. DarkThorn Dedicated Player

Funny, I just switched today from Sorcery (which I've played for the last few months) back to Celestial (which I had played since introduced up until WM made it a boring 'buffs + WM combos only' powerset. However, from Remander's in-depth calculations, the Max Damage mod has given it new life once again and thankfully, WM need not apply. :D
    • Like x 1
  7. DoIAmuseYou New Player

so, your telling people to take two handed for WOD....

WOD is good, not great, and certainly not worth using a sub par weapon to maximize it's damage.
    • Like x 1
  8. Immortal Kyrro Loyal Player

Staff works really well too. Hb gives you 3 might ticks dw tap hold gives all 4 ticks. But it really shines with dw melee. Use it on adds swap it for dual ruin on bosses nuff said
  9. Immortal Kyrro Loyal Player

10. Whizzkid Dedicated Player

Well, in regards to the information in the video, this was recently re-discussed in the Sorcery guide in much more depth as there are many more weapons than 2-Handed that can do this. The more popular weapons are that are capable of this are the Bow, MA, and HB.
    • Like x 1
  11. xskateXX Well-Known Player

two handed is not weak!
    and the reason i didnt choose staf is cuz the first hit is single target so in aoe situation ull lose loads of them
    yea hb does 3 ticks but its slow as hell and doesnt fit the rotation
    the first hit of two handed in like place where the boss is debuffed
    will crit for 5k+
    while wm of it will crit 2k each
    5k+8k and its fast as hell plus give u the best from WOD
    • Like x 1
  12. Ghostof91 New Player

I agree you just can't go wrong with Sorcery, I can't remember a time were Sorcery needed actually tweaks.
  13. xskateXX Well-Known Player

and then wm nation attacked
    • Like x 1
  14. DEMONIZER1 Loyal Player

Yeah, nope!

I did say sorry though...

IA ARMY
  15. Trinidad James Loyal Player

Ehh... I like my way better! DW for the win.

16. xskateXX Well-Known Player

With dw ur doing 2 ticks 2h doing 5
    Ive teated all the poosible weapons
  17. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

I use the same loadout with a different supercharge on my sorcery character. And a different WM combo - the results are amazing, especially on large mobs!

On my mental character something similar to that... :)
  18. Immortal Kyrro Loyal Player

Dw hold hold does 2 ticks tap hold does 4 I use it all the time. But it's also single target. With 2h if you wm into wod all your arrows can get the crit boost though. It's just too slow for me and the crit range for the might ticks are too inconsistent. Ranging from 500 to 1600 being the highest I've seen with base might no boosts.

And you can make that wave of yellow crit bubbles bigger. I call it my pulsating wall of damage. .. if you can see past it it can get bigger
  19. xskateXX Well-Known Player

tap hold ios single target
    BOOM
    MINDD BLOWNN
  20. redlantern89 New Player

I'm trying sorcery for these first time. In love with it.