Sorcery hero/villain visuals

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Shalandor, Sep 1, 2021.

1. Shalandor New Player

Just a thought I had the other day whilst playing around with a sorcery character but I found myself thinking that the visuals for sorcery look quite villainous in nature with the red and purple visuals and that it didn't quite fit well for a hero.An interesting idea would be that heroes get a different style of sorcery as opposed to the villains with them wielding more noble looking magic(possibly related to the lords of Order?) while the villains wield sorcery derived from the Lords of Chaos(and retain the current look).The heroic/Order magic could be blue and gold in coloration(like the Dr Fate PVP avatar) and have more structured glyphs and the like to give it an overall more heroic feel.

Another possible tweak could be the pets with the heroic ones resembling more divine familiars and the villains getting newer,updated minions that suit a more chaotic character(and look a tad more intimidating)

I know this would be a bit of labor for the devs but it would certainly give the Sorcery power a nice fresh feel and potentially switch a few players back over to sorcery.
  2. Ergotth Committed Player

I don't know, Sorcery looks quite runic and arcane, so nothing really strikes as too heroic or villainous, especialy the companions now. Ok, the healing one is definitely a creepy eyeball, but the tanky one is a badass golem that even Constantine summons all the time!
    • Like x 1
  3. Mentaldope40 Dedicated Player

Yea there has been countless threads on Sorcery's visuals and I agree with everyone of them, I also think Sorcery should have more summonings and totems, transformations etc. For villain it should be like a transparent blue and red and heroes should be a transparent orange and purple.