Sorcery healer loadout t5 raids

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by trederk, May 22, 2013.

1. Tharkis The Pretty Kitty Princess

Kali Mortis and I jsut confirmed that soulwell effect does again stack (though I'm not sure when they put that back in, because we both remember when it did not stack and the current effects window would only have a single soul well effect) My mistake for confusing the dps buff / final heal (which dont stack from multiple wells) with the hot

Also i had a typo above when i said 5-6 base it's 2-6 base.

Either way, it's part of my rotation, i prefer it over the unreliability of the cone heal.
  2. Wizz Tron New Player

The tanks is the one taking in the most damage and the only one stationary, everyone else is moving around and DPS(s) are most likely meleeing the boss so they would get the effect of the CoP
    If he goes down the raid is a bust most of the time
    Not keeping a HoT on the tank would be the worst move you could make
  3. Bloodartist New Player

That would be one point for shared fate, as it instantly grants golden aura.
  4. Wizz Tron New Player

So does Rejuvenate and you'll use that more then ay other move
    • Like x 1
  5. MIA Philly New Player

yep. throw that then clip it with IoR to crit huge. if more sorc peeps used that with these crazy resto numbers you would be shocked at some of the crits youd see.
    • Like x 1
  6. 478874 Dedicated Player

Sorcery has massive crits, they're just not always on tap when you need them, which is the whole dilemma of the power set. The other thing is if you get interrupted by hard hitting t5 mobs while casting IoR, there is no chance of living.
  7. MIA Philly New Player

agreed. thats why in my original post i suggested the healer put in the mod for BoS healing and Shield from the weapons to help with cast time. also that the other healer have burst so that heals work in tandum.
    • Like x 1
  8. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

Sure, if the tank is taking constant, massive damage, like when they (are supposed to) gather all the adds and swarmers from the worshippers or whatever they're called, it would be a mistake not to have the CoP on the tank. When there's one lone boss, and everyone else for the most part is ranging, keep the CoP on the team, and watch the boss' tell for a move that will actually damage the tank.

From the last few comments it appears you and I have very different styles of play.
  9. ArielaBlue New Player

Greetings here is my Sorcery T5 Healer Loadout.
    Weapon Of Destiny (Read power Description you will thank me later ;)
    Boon Of Souls
    Invocation Of Renewal= (Clipped of Course)
    Rejuvenate
    Circle Of Protection
    Transcendence
  10. Wizz Tron New Player

11. trederk New Player

I'll put your advices to practice guys, but I'm afraid I'll wind up with nature eventually....I just find sorcery lacking in these new raids, as much as I like it.
  12. ArielaBlue New Player

Please read that misinformed post entirely. He only practiced on sparring targets.
    It works wonders for me personally.
    Cast Weapon Of Destiny
    If you use the dual pistols auto, bow's arrow barrage, and rifle mortar
    See the heals Fly as the crowds of adds infected with karma heals the group.
    • Like x 1
  13. Wizz Tron New Player

I'm confused, so the karma is in the weapon and not on the mobs? You hit the mobs and they heal the group, is that right?
  14. ArielaBlue New Player

The powers like Condemn, Karmic Hex and Weapon Of Destiny Bestows Karma on enemies.
    Depending on your role, which in this case a healer, heals the group.
    Weapon Of Destiny Bestows your weapon with Karma
    which in turn if used on enemies, then will be karma hexed.
    • Like x 1
  15. Wizz Tron New Player

Ok thanks
    For a minute I was thinking that attacking the enemy healed the group. Now that would be a nice power to have
    I've used Condemn before and the affect seems to wear off to quickly
  16. ArielaBlue New Player

You're welcome
  17. Dps Gear New Player

I was waiting for someone to mention the PI effects of Karma and of course Golden Soul Aura. You could even use backlash to spread karma around, providing you lunge into the middle of the CoP/adds/boss and backlash out of it. PIs slow things down, heal upon hitting etc.

One of my lazy heal loadouts for sorc has Weapon of destiny. Karma and + CoP works very well, however, I haven't been sorc in a few months and even then the ticks werent fantastic.

Why would anyone would clip IoR though, tis madness to waste this raid heal.
  18. Wizz Tron New Player

You would still get the affect of IoR with out having to go through the whole animation process
    But as someone else said you can't clip IoR
    I might have to rethink my loadout
  19. Dps Gear New Player

It's a channeled power so yes you wouldn’t get the effect of it from being knocked, even jump cancelling out of it.

If anything you should be clipping BoS with into IoR at least if some players are not good enough to cast an IoR, at least they can get 1 or 2 IoR and healing the entire raid for far less power than spamming 2 rejuvs to spot heal 1 or 2 people..

the idea why it’s a channeled 3 second cast is because of the HoT that sorc is, cop and sw are the staples and BoS (in my view at least how I use it) is that shield that stops 1shots/massive damage spikes so you can pull off IoR's and reapply hoTs as needed. If I am relying on Rejuv to raid heal with cop and sw I would be in very big trouble come the hard stuff.

Not trying to say your all wrong or anything just a different perspective.
  20. Wizz Tron New Player

Yes BoS can be a life saver in one-shots
    I remember using in the Oan alerts and stopping death from the boss's laser attack