Sorcery dps

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Al Uzza, Aug 17, 2020.

1. Al Uzza Active Player

Hello,

I’m thinking of switching to sorcery. Anyone have any suggestions on the dps load outs? I’m not a big fan of using heat vision because I like to focus more on playing the power set rather than using iconic powers. Thank you for any help!
  2. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Read my post just above yours. It's what's netted me best results with sorcery. Have tried a lot of builds, this has demolished them.
  3. Al Uzza Active Player

Thank too very much! I have a quick question, do you have any suggestion for what I can use instead of godwave?
  4. Berza Committed Player

You can't replace Godwave if you are using Hellstroke's build. The build is designed to take advantage of the combo between Fury, Grimorum's pet and the trinket pet, buffing them with Godwave. If you don't have that artifact leveled you will be better using a different approach to the powerset.
    • Like x 1
  5. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Exactly. For a "normal" type of build, obsidian chill vids on youtube sorcery are good. I've tried them, mine does better but you'll never have a "rotation" like most builds because it's sporadic. Meaning you have to pop godwave as often as possible so when it's ready stop what you're doing and pop it. Makes it fun and makes it so I can fight for days without ever needing a troll for power.