Sorcery: A Data-Driven Review

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by 478874, Aug 30, 2017.

1. unitedmeck Well-Known Player

Auto correct killing me I'll do an elite raid in current content and put out very competitive numbers
  2. tioalbert Well-Known Player

Good afternoon to all two.

I will only say 3 problems before, during renewed tests and after renewed, still existing.

1.-hackers

2.-players with cr 100+ doing from t1 to t4 (to say some example).

3.-hacker plus player cr 100+, with same example of point 2.

What has to do with those 3 problems with sorcerer and other powers?

Well let's see:

A) to avoid high cr barrieras with ease (God mode) and these will enjoy low instances.
    There was a system that when these players enter at low levels the difficulty goes up.

For which if you enter with another player with a difference of 20 in cr (example 200cr and 220cr) all good,
    but if the difference is greater (230cr and 30cr) cr high without problems of survival but cr low ha has run or drowse while high cr ends instance, despite being an instance for cr 30.

Therefore all power dps or healing is ineffective with everything and what you have.

B) when hacker the system, it happens the same as when there is a high CR, it increases instance difficulty,

apart from lag ah but do not worry that the hacker will walk normally without lag,

It will be as immune to damage as a high CR or more and of course it will do more damage than any of the group, be it dps or support.

C) Well now you enter with some high CR that is also hacker = you and the non-hacker lag more increase difficulty.

Result duos that you will feel like alerts, alerts like raids and raids like elite, If it goes well.

Renewed tests in version number 6 and 7
    gave a glimmer of hope (a shooting star that passed the length of the earth, a dazzling light that at the end of the darkness did not scare away).

In those renewed test numbers (6 and 7), weapons and hybrid began to fight over the top, the accuracy of armor statistics increased to something decent,

wizards and electric almost at par walked like dps.

Nature and pft were missing but back they did not stay, tanke powers and almost balanced healers were already dps or support.

The broken trolls and pvp walked more his cure did not find.

A few serious players were heard either descriptive comments or demonstration videos.

The tests lengthened and the developers to an inflamed crowd that exclaimed

"easy instances we do not want", "neither that weapons, hybrid or pft is one superior to the other".

These calumnies listened, because limitations to their tests did not put.

The results we all know, because you see the problems are not simple and with the years they will only accumulate more.

For priority of their work is new DLT and TC for a demanding population.

Good game to all and enjoy what we have, even ?.
  3. testserverbat New Player

My suggestions
    • Pets should have the reduced power regen removed and also should have a increased power pool
    • Soul well an Aoe that's slow and slowly expands and with a 12 second cooldown really deserves a buff and have a ability to do more damage with a PI
    • Condemn single target Dot,300 power cost,12 second cooldown and it doesn't even hit harder than fury
    • Shard of life is okay my only suggestion is that the ticks should hit harder (around the same as COD)
  4. testserverbat New Player

Actually it should WAY harder than COD does (for some reason I thought it hit around 500-900).
  5. planetkiller500 Active Player

6. testserverbat New Player

Any update on this power???
  7. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

the cosmic spheres are aligned and the blood moon is full...let the ritual to increase sorc dps begin