Sooooooo tomorrow what holds what comes what mayhaps be? Any guesses?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Dominic Blue, Jun 12, 2024.

1. Illumin411 Loyal Player

Professor Zoom ftw;)
    • Like x 1
  2. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

So according to DCUO Discord when EU servers went up there didn’t seem to be any bonuses or any updates (or Summer seasonal for that matter) added so IF there’s anything today in way of Summer, Superman day or updates or bonuses I guess we have to wait on US server to see if they give us added downtime or a green name chimes in later. I guess? Lol
    • Like x 1
  3. WhiteLanternNC Active Player

The new mini game in DC figure out what the weekly is ...
    • Like x 3
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

According to ChatGPT:
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  5. Rejchadar Inquisitor

And if this prophecy comes true, can this be considered as confirmation that the communications manager and other developers are AI? :p
    • Like x 2
  6. Hraesvelg Always Right

AI's track record continues...
    • Like x 2
  7. Wiccan028 Active Player

So no bonus, as predicated

I get a cookie, right.
    • Like x 2
  8. Snowy OwI Devoted Player

It's this time of week already?
    • Like x 1
  9. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

AI really trolled us here.
    • Like x 1
  10. Plowed In Loyal Player

I’d put our ‘fan base’ over any other games to take the Gold medal in Synchronized Whiny Tantrums:

[IMG]

Half of them just want to know what it is, so they can then complain it’s not useful to them or Art xp :p
    • Like x 5
  11. TermsOfService New Player

Well… yeah! :/ that’s exactly what most want. lol!

They want to know if it’s useful to them. If not - then they know they can go away for another week.
    That doesn’t make perfect sense to you? That You’d want to know if it’s useful, or something you’ve been waiting on for over a year.

Not all who play are fans neither. But even if they were - they customers first. And if paying customers - they have absolutely every right on this earth to voice their complaints and displeasure.

What a strange rant.
    • Like x 2
  12. Ryll Committed Player

Except that bonus weeks aren't apart of anything guaranteed to happen. All they have done is put on full display the entitlement of the majority of the player base.

Frankly they should have stopped them a couple of years ago.
    • Like x 4
  13. Lowest Level 30

i’m actually ok with no bonus week tired of getting the same recycled 5 years old content spotlight week they should know no one is spending money on arts until 2x happens
  14. VasquezR Active Player

You've got to be kidding, are you playing the game? People are stopping playing the game already ,without bonus weeks it will decrease even more! In the past there were no bonus weeks but we at least had PvP that kept some players entertained, nowadays bonus weeks at least kept some players to enjoy what was coming that weeks,If they gonna stop doing bonus weeks they need to do and add something to keep people in the game!
    • Like x 1
  15. Owlman 2 Well-Known Player

The Owlman say you are 100% correct. The Peoples Badguy wishes he could give your comment 2 thumbs up.
    • Like x 1
  16. Ryll Committed Player

No, I am not kidding.

Seriously, the thread announcing the bonus weeks has been the biggest dumpster fire of the forums for quite some time.

Bonus weeks are not apart of anything guaranteed to happen in the game. They never have been.

*edit*
    How many posts have been similar to 'well, I don't have to play this week'. So please stop with the suggestion that a lot of people would stop playing argument. If any of those posts are to be believed, they already are not playing making it irrelevant.
    • Like x 1
  17. Dene Devoted Player

No stranger than rants like this *shrugs* -

"Not all who play are fans neither" - I doubt there are many who play that do not like the game... but I get what you meant - I think plowed in meant playerbase/fanbase as in people who play.

Maybe there is no bonus week.. I hope you all get the artifact x 2 you want.. then you can all do your thing this week and stop playing again, the week after. If you actually are that bored and no longer like the game, not sure why a double xp week will suddenly change all of that..
    • Like x 1
  18. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

I think it’s pretty safe to say we aren’t getting a bonus week this week .. that might be yet another thing of the past aid the point
    • Like x 1
  19. VasquezR Active Player

I don't give a damn about forums, what I see is the movement of the game and the fact is every day that passes the game is unable to keep the players, this episode is already decreasing the movement, if they cut something that has been happening for 3 years in the which has become the game's normal, it will only get worse, you must have stopped in time before 2021 to say that it is not guaranteed, I say and repeat if they removed the bonus weeks the population will drop even more, i am not talking about 2x arts XP(which i really dont Care i have my arts maxed already) i am talking about any bonus weeks.
  20. Ryll Committed Player

Bonus weeks aren't what is keeping the game afloat lol.

Bonus weeks have been happening for longer than 3 years.

I haven't stopped playing, I actually have characters on both the EU and NA servers.

People aren't concerned about the bonus weeks in general anymore. The population is going to change regardless if they continue or not.

They have never been apart of anything guaranteed to happen. That is precisely why they are refered to as bonus weeks. If they are going to keep them ongoing they should shift them to be apart of membership at this point.