Soooo uh....Double Marks?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by SugarHoneyIcedTeaMix, Jan 11, 2018.

1. SugarHoneyIcedTeaMix Well-Known Player

Where solos not included in the double marks event because I'm only receiving 1 instead of two, Even the knockout x amount of npc's in riddled with crime and earth 3 give the normal amount.

Also side note did Superman for the fanboy feat go missing because I've seen everybody BUT him, maybe updating his look did something??
    • Like x 1
  2. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Marks of Victory are specifically doubled in On Duty instances for Episodes 1-30.
    • Like x 1
  3. krytine Loyal Player

So wait none of the open world stuff or what if you walk in to some of the old raids what about them
  4. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Always a catch.
  5. SugarHoneyIcedTeaMix Well-Known Player

....... y'all couldn't throw in the knock out 300 or more solo mission in there............. whatever I guess
  6. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Out of curiosity, why is it that the doubled Marks are only in the On Duty instances? That particular detail seems to pop up a lot when it comes to the bonus currency times, and it just seems odd. Is it a technical limitation of some kind or simply a design decision?
    • Like x 1
  7. mrcheap Well-Known Player

So ah maybe stupid question. But what content is part of an episode? I am a new player. Is Earth 2 stuff included? Is the Anti-monitor stuff included? Are one, two, four and/or eight person missions from the On Duty tab included? Vault? Random missions about the world?

Thanks.
  8. Proxystar #Perception

Each episode has various peices of content and now they're in no particular order when you look at them

If you want marks you're best to look at the relevancy window and your combat rating it will tell you whether you're getting just marks and loot or just loot.

When you've selected an instance in the on duty menu this is written in the centre of the screen describing the instance.
  9. DoctorP2 Well-Known Player

I made the mistake of letting myself get excited about the bonus MoV month. Then I discovered that virtually everything was out of relevance for my characters and open world content was excluded. In other words, virtually useless promotion for me and the content I typically run. Sadness.
  10. M.R. Thomas Level 30

Double marks? This is double marks on the scale of hitting a single number in roulette. I was lucky to pull down more than 25-30 in a day if I ran raids. I knocked down over 100 last night without raids other than the event ones just doing daily and weekly stuff in E3 and the event. If this is how daybreak doubles stuff Id love them to "double' my salary
  11. myandria Item Storage

Mepps said:
    Marks of Victory are specifically doubled in On Duty instances for Episodes 1-30.

Wait...aren't the solo missions part of Episodes 1-30, since they are essentially part of the leveling mission progression? Also, I think that double marks should have been offered for the Vault as well, as an extra thank you bonus.
  12. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

To get these weekends happening, we need to go back and manually adjust every place where rewards are delivered once. This is a tremendous number of places and takes a sizeable amount of time.

We have had time to touch every On Duty instance from Episodes. Next up is to extend this to all On Duty instances, even those from before Episodes. Next up after that might be all missions everywhere, but that's not something we have planned right now.
    • Like x 5
  13. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The announcement spells out clearly what marks are doubled (all on duty instances from episodes 1-30). Are you not seeing double marks somewhere?
    • Like x 3
  14. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Okay, that explains a lot. Thanks for the info and reply. :)
    • Like x 1
  15. M.R. Thomas Level 30

i just saw people complaing. Im getting tons of marks already got 2 full style sets from the vendor usually takes a week or more to get one set.
    • Like x 1
  16. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Just for clarification, does that include Event versions of the Earth-3 instances, or just the regular/elite versions?