Sony Online Entertainment Becomes Daybreak Game Company

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Feb 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dedgurl415 New Player

Agreed. U47 is killing the game for me at every tier. Becoming unplayable for my entire league. A T2 alert should NOT take an hour, involve 8 deaths, 12 soda, and 6 replacement people (because of drop outs due to frustration). It's ridiculous. I've seen "well known members" saying "be patient, a fix is coming". What I haven't seen is any OFFICIAL announcement of specific problems that they recognize and intend to correct. WHAT ARE YOU ACTUALLY DOING DayBreak?? What fixes will you be implementing? Or are these changes not considered a problem?? Anyone see a post from DayBreak stating that they even recognize the problem?
    • Like x 3
  2. PVP360 New Player

Im surprised you even got into a T2 alert...

Yeah...they are remaining pretty silent on the issue.....I dont have much confidence in them because the same people are pretty much still managing this game...
  3. Dedgurl415 New Player

Previous poster kind of missed the point. This isn't about a wish list of 'cool powers' you'd like to see. This is a question about the severe problems that are plaguing the game. Lets try to address the important issues that are making the game unplayable by many people. No offense intended, but side tracking on an unrelated (and minor) issue is disruptive to trying to get some answers to a serious problem.
  4. sumitpal New Player

the only thing i want that this game should last forever creating no problems only benefits
  5. Amazon Princess Active Player

i totally agree that GU47 is an unbalanced issue for everybody, even 1 cr difference in same instance is unbalanced issue between damage in-out and deats, unfortunately they loose us and they won't see it, i won't continue pay-play something is not match with that i think is right
  6. Amazon Princess Active Player

ikr new OP powers ( for short ) so they fill their pockets and making us fight together as weak old powers against new OP powers, kool trick but i won't buy again lol excuse my weak English
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.