Son of a Jackal

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Jensu, Apr 21, 2018.

1. Jensu Well-Known Player

ok peeps. hoping someone knows the name of collection 9 from Son of a Jackal, it's the final one i need for that collections so if anyone knows the name, please let me know
  2. Zneeak Devoted Player

You can go to "Deeds" in the menu and click Collections/Global collections to find the entire list of names within the collection. The collection should be listed by the bottom of the "Global collections"-list.
    • Like x 1
  3. ALEX33016 Well-Known Player

On PC, if you scroll the mouse over the missing collection it tells you the name of it. Not sure if you can do it on PS or Xbox.
    • Like x 1
  4. Gamma Lantern Committed Player

Sadly, you can't on console.

It's kind of a tragedy.
    • Like x 5
  5. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

Not if you're PS4
    • Like x 1
  6. Zneeak Devoted Player

Wow, really? I actually didn't have a clue about that.
  7. Hollow Gohan Well-Known Player

Drop of Lazarus Water
  8. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

They really need to allow Consolers the ability to 'hover' identify missing Collection (Briefs, Investigations) pieces
    • Like x 2
  9. Dene Devoted Player

Every time it is brought up in the forums a PC player says this lol - it's still mystifies me that PS players can't do it
    • Like x 1
  10. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

A much needed update for us console player's .
  11. FoolsFire Devoted Player

I went to the broker, listed everything in alphabetical order, and then selected each collection I still needed. Here are the ten I still have on my list.

BROKEN SCIMITAR HILT
    CRUSHED DEMON’S HEAD B
    DROP OF LAZARUS WATER
    FADED BLACK HOOD
    ORNATE FILIGREE BRACELET
    PATCH OF BLACK LEATHER
    RIPPED GOLDEN CORD
    SCUFFED ANTIQUE COINS
    TORN GREEN FABRIC
    TUFT OF BLACK AND GREY H
  12. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Doesn’t work on console...also doesn’t work on PC if you’re using a controller/gamepad. Mouse is the only way that works. (Would it work on console if you plugged a mouse/keyboard in? Is that even possible with PS4/Xbone?)
  13. Knarlydude Loyal Player

DCUO needs to show the names of the rewards and list all collections within our UI once they are released or obtainable. There should not need to be any hovering over or clicking on. The list should be there. This needing to collect one piece of a collection on order to see it is really janky. IMO
  14. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

So you can just sit at the Broker and buy everything? o_O
  15. Knarlydude Loyal Player

LOL, not my thoughts but I'm sure others think that. Knowing what came out in a DLC, TC or anything else is information that people should now if DCUO wants players to have goals to work towards.