something that be really cool, not a need but be awesome to have.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Lord Jareth, Jun 26, 2018.

1. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

So, in this next DOS3 we finally get a superman statue as a base item, that's awesome...

So it hit me in the head, be something different again not a need doesn't help anything just be a nice little something on top.

Figure when you complete 1-30 doing the final mentor mission, you get a base item of your mentor as a statue.
    Circe,WonderWoman, Superman,Lex, Joker,Batman.

Be something kinda different, not a big something..but i thought it was a okay i idea, now we all know for a fact i want these base items, i love the statues in these game and the art work the base items are just Glorious.

i'm hunting down the superman statue right as tomorrow hit lol, but anyway there's the idea just something little nice, who knows maybe when you complete it with more than 1 alt.. you get a different statue?

Maybe when you reach over into a new tier you get one different type like hal jordan, Trigon, Darkseid,Artrocius. these are names i'm pulling off my head like i said nothing big...but just something extra and nice.

if not, a different suggestion would be make like a base item pack or heck put these in time capsules: have a random Statue of your favorite iconic as a base item.

Something different ;)
    • Like x 5
  2. Megzilla Developer

I'll fwd this :) Glad you like the statues!
    • Like x 2
  3. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

awesome :D
  4. Knarlydude Loyal Player

She is very freaking awesome. :D
  5. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

I myself have asked for this since the earth 3 statues came out. I would love to have small statues of the trinity for my base and a large one of my mentor for each character