Up-Votes Needed Something removed a bunch of NPC animations

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by KlarkKent, Jan 4, 2023.

1. KlarkKent Well-Known Player

Some of these animations are critical ques for raid mechanics. Especially in elite plus.

For example in TSWE+ raid, The One Who Laughs used to laugh/dance and teleport to a tendril for his pull mechanic. An update deleted that dance animation.
    Again in same boss fight The One Who Laughs used to dig his hands into ground and spawn the tentacles. That "dig" animation is not there anymore.

Another example Felix Faust used to do a "drop smokebomb" animation before his teleport. Now he doesnt. This one is not that important but there are various animations in entire game like these(or at least coded like these ones).

I cant pin point the exact update which caused this but I know it is after SoBA Episode release. Because I know Felix was doing that smokebomb animation during first couple weeks.
  2. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Haven't been in SWE+ for about a month (since late November) but when I was running with my league trying third boss feats OWL was still doing his hysterical laugh animation before teleporting and pulling the group. (sorry I don't have a specific mechanic name on either of my guides on forum/wiki)

If it isn't occurring now something must have happened in the last month, maybe month and a half at most.
  3. KlarkKent Well-Known Player

I just got a feedback and probably an update during December caused it.
  4. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Dang, guess that emote glitch is doing more and worse than just messing up the players' emote menu/interface..... I really hope it gets fixed soon. I thought it was a PITA just from the emote menu thing, but this is way worse. Wonder what caused it. I know they've been wanting to add more emotes and have had to do so with trinkets like with the proposal and swearing ones, but they have said they want to figure out how to add the emotes to the actual emote menu/interface itself to we can just use new emotes that way instead of using a utility belt slot for a trinket. Maybe they were experimenting with making that possible and accidentally broke the whole thing because programming is weird. That's entirely just a guess, though. Heck, whatever caused this whole thing may have nothing to do with emotes at all because... well.... programming is weird.