Something needs to be done

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by topflow619, Mar 17, 2019.

1. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Sorry, but no. You and other who do not want to run them, but want the feat points, need to stop asking. People have done these legit. So if you want them, do them, if not don't.
    • Like x 2
  2. topflow619 Well-Known Player

You don’t understand why people like me are complaining about it,where you around for the 500 pvp wins in an 8v8 hell that was the dc dark times until they nerfed it because it was too ridiculous and it burned people out from playing.Those were people who are die hard fans of the game like me and you won’t understand how frustrating it is.Also,I have to do these but do you understand how many minutes combined you need to waste to get them?no you don’t.
    • Like x 1
  3. topflow619 Well-Known Player

Have done it legitimately?I highly doubt that.Probably when the legends characters were buff and could melt adds.Plus people like me who thinks it’s ridiculous on how long this takes have our say and so do you so don’t come and tell me I just want easy feats because out of all the feats in the game,this feats are Korean mmo grindy and of they didn’t nerf the legends characters I wouldn’t be complaining would I?No,the answer is no.
    • Like x 1
  4. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I completely made this number up :D

but i know more People that made it with speedhackers than legitamitely.

Btw im also NOT saying no one has done it Legitemitely ;)
    • Like x 3
  5. topflow619 Well-Known Player

The ones who have should get something if they reduce the number down but it’s true that it’s they’re hackers who hack to get feats yet I’m surprised the devs don’t do anything to them or at least be able to detect them
    • Like x 3
  6. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

No, sorry. I would literally log in throughout the day when out is out and see feats popping. People do these legit, yet most in this thread thinks it's all hackers, lol.

Your the type of player that got the PvP feats lowered. Did those of us that completed those horrendous feats get rewarded? Did those of us that did the Central City Bounties before there was a feat awarded that feat? Answers no, none, and zilch.

Lowering these feats will have a negative effect, imo. Once they lower the feats. Who will be there to que for new players seeking feats?

Sometimes, feats are added not to just finish, but have something to do. It's a choice, not a need.
  7. Draconiano Committed Player

Some people got the feats legit, and some used speed hack, it's that hard to understand?
    The people who got the feats earlier, already got benefit from the extra SP.
    I don't know, maybe the 95% of the playerbase that don't even have the 50 lpve runs because they think doing 5250 lpve is insane?
    • Like x 3
  8. xPhantom Atom Well-Known Player

I don't know why they are not adjusted to allow for solo runs. The hardest part seems to be getting a group of 4 who want to farm the runs.
    • Like x 1
  9. Drathmor Unwavering Player

actually yes i do, i've been around since launch, there have been many times i have grinded out this or that only for later the devs to just give away things i worked hours on to someone who only bought a cr boosted toon.

i get your frustration my point is that it simply doesn't matter. eventually these will be just given to us or others and then players will be on here oh i grinded out all these things for nothing and my point will have been made that you shouldn't stress over them in the first place and that in the long run they don't even matter

hell 100SP used to be almost unattainable now you can start the game with what is it 175SP now with the boost. Skill over rides all SP and always will. you can give any skilled player 100 sp and any normal player 400 and the skill player will still wipe the floor with the unskilled player every single time.
    • Like x 1
  10. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Agreed on the fact that you don't need 400 SP to do well, but that skip to 210 brings you into the high 80s for SP (one alt I used the boost on, and have only added a dozen or 2 feats since has 94SP)...not 175. Still a long climb to 200 or 250SP. Personally when asked, I suggest getting to around 250 (300 and you can get crits and max 1 attribute category) to be competitive and you can get there without ever touching LPVE 50+ count feats.

Reinheld
    • Like x 1
  11. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

No it's not hard to understand, but it's tough to prove. Where is your proof...do you have videos or any solid evidence to back this up?

Wow...4 or 5 extra sp....I'm sure they completed the 5000+ runs to get that extra dozen precision or few 100 health....not because they were completionists or OCD or just wanted to walk around with the biggest willy (which is their prerogative) .

Hey, if not for the 'skip to' tokens I know 70% of the playerbase also didn't have Toyman missions done...not to mention 1000 treasure boxes, both of which could be done with WAY less effort than these. Some people just want to grind harder than others....you don't and that's fine. There is nothing broken here. You are correct, 5250 runs is insane. I'm not insane so I don't run them that much. I love SP, but have written off most of those 5 SP in that category. One day if I have all the other SP available, I'll start working on them...maybe. Until then I have other stuff to do, and I'd guess you do to. Get going on those and stop worrying about these LPVE feats which won't really amount to much anyway.

BTW...if you did it properly (Spreading out male/female and hero/villian) if you did up to 250 in the 7 categories of Knight, Steel, Truth, Arcane, Light, Speed and Archer you should be able to tick off all but the 1000's in the General categories (male/female/hero/villain) in about 1750 runs, leaving about 2 SP on the table. 1750 is not quite as insane as 5250. You probably have 250-300 runs in just for the alert specific feats, so that's about 1500 more to get 60% of the remaining feats. Repost your request when you are at the 250 marks cause it's there things get nutty.

Reinheld
  12. Millefune PSN Well-Known Player

I would like the Legends Characters to be stronger. They're the iconic characters from the comics, after all. It's like so underwhelming playing as them after having access to our higher SP/geared characters. It doesn't feel very legendary when playing as a Legends Character. :-(
    • Like x 1
  13. Draconiano Committed Player

I don't have proof, if I had it I wouldn't be complaining, don't trust me if you don't want, but I KNOW it is true, it isn't just a wild conjecture.

http://zonexus.ca/?name=Draconiano&world=4
    [IMG]
    I did exactly 2309 LPVE (probably a bit more if I count the ones I got kicked, crashed or had other issues) , I'm not going to waste 1 more second of my life on it when I know some people did/are doing these with a speed hack. I wouldn't even care if they reduce the total count to just 100, but why some hackers can have these feats and I don't? They deserve it more than everyone because they are "clever enough" to use a free account to do it?
    Not going into more details about these people, I don't want this thread closed, so please don't ask more question about them.
    • Like x 3
  14. Drathmor Unwavering Player

it's been awhile since i've seen the boost so thanks for the correction :)
  15. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

So you are worrying about this for 1.2 SP? Sorry dude....that's not worth even 1/10th of the typing this thread has accumulated.

Besides if these hackers you are worried about are running free accounts, who cares? Anyone with a free account is capped around well below 250SP (if they bought 1 DLC they'd be premium), so I guess if they get to 221-222 via hacking and squeeze out the 12 feats you don't have...again....who cares...you've got 457....that's impressive enough.

Nice job on the 457 though.....I need to crack down and get a few more SP.

Reinheld
  16. Draconiano Committed Player

Deleted because I don't want the thread closed/erased.
  17. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Sure....I guess that makes sense, you're right I didn't see your scenario like that. Still seems a bit like jealousy. If they are hackers, I'd be more concerned with the game being fixed to prevent hacking rather than having it changed so everyone can be brought up to their level. That's like the gold/item glitchers....should we all be granted billions in cash because they got away with stealing it? Yeah it sucks that they got something for easy/free where an honest person needs to work for it, but that's the way it is everywhere. You worried about the car a drug dealer drives or the house a mobster lives in?...I'm not, although I'm sure both are nicer and cost more than mine.

Reinheld
  18. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Just typed this so this Thread wont fall under the Table, like the 100 threads before
  19. High Troller Loyal Player

I gave up on lpve feats after completing only 23. I doubt anything would encourage me to do more.
  20. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Would be nice to see someone in Charge to Reply on whether they consider to lower the Feats or not doing anything.
    • Like x 1