Some small Qol compliments please.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Zpred, Sep 19, 2017.

1. Zpred Dedicated Player

Hey there would be possible to add these few small quality of life features please in the near future.

1. Mail, would it possible to add a favourites or a recent tab to it, it can get annoying scrolling through so many friends to get to the one you want.

2. Base teleporters, would it be possible to add a tab or something in the generator like a check box that says show friends only or show league only etc.

3. Rnd stations, with the new ui on hold or scrapped (I'm unsure), would it be possible when opening the rnd station that the assembly tab is automatically closed instead of open. Archive was a good step in the right direction but with all new content coming out plus those enhanced tc styles it can get a bit tedious scrolling down.

4. Last and could be a long shot, essence, aka monstrous essence etc, would it be possible to at least make these toon bound so you can trade with your alts, I know there's a gather feat for them but there is also a gather feat for exos and they are still tradeable. Obviously the trading between the toons wouldn't count towards the gather. I just don't feel there was enough content or gear gained in amf3 to get enough of these, I am playing catch up as I took over a year break and come back at stats revamp (my own fault I know), and there was obviously enough time since the release I understand if not on this one I understand completely.

Edited: the title was supposed to say implements sorry
    • Like x 1