Some power interaction and DoT feedback

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Rokyn, Dec 13, 2016.

1. Rokyn Dedicated Player

I noticed the power interaction damage increase was around 10% with #statsmatter. I wanted to give my feedback on the aspect that I believe it should be reverted to the 45%-50% damage increase it is on Live at the moment. My reasoning behind that is to add a greater incentive and damage reward for players properly executing the interactions as described. It also promotes synergy and teamwork among the roles and players where power interactions can be set up between various power sets and complement each other.

Without a significant power interaction damage increase, players will feel the unimportant execution of such aspects and they can possibly skip them altogether for other forms of damage. This decreases the difficulty quite a bit in my opinion. The downside consideration though would be that we don't want to limit players to specific builds and absolutely require power interactions but more for those who use a bit more of their tray instead or like to clip with specific powers.

And I also believe DoTs should be strengthened and be given in multiple options to each powerset to the point to where a player can stack them for boss fights or even single targets and so forth. It adds a bit more variety to the damage component of the game rather than it just being all burst damage.

That's all I had in mind though.
    • Like x 5
  2. Black Jaq Devoted Player

This comment is by no means an endorsement of changes made on Test, but I agree. Even if we were to modify our existing Live build, removing PIs and/ot lessening the damage done does not make any one loadout special. The PIs with Gadgets were always one of the most interesting things about the set. If you remove those, then it matters little that you have access to all of the a abilities.
    • Like x 1