Some On-Duty Suggestions

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by DorianM, Nov 8, 2022.

1. DorianM Well-Known Player

Had a few weeks to play with the new On-Duty screen and had finally gotten around to thinking about some suggestions for the UI that is if its still being worked on.

1) Really loving the favorites tab. Having everything I am interested in farming or running daily saved in one spot is great. Suggestion is could that same favorite system be applied to the legends select screen? Have it save one legend character you like playing an anytime you que for Legends content it has them selected automatically?

2) Less of a suggestion and more of a question but I have noticed most of the issues i've had with the new UI is when something is selected on the custom page and then I try to que up for omnibus but I get a bunch of error/failed to que popups from that and have to clear the custom tab close out the UI completely then reopen it and que again. Question is why does that front page even exist? I believe it would be easier to make Omnibus its own tab within the custom page and just get rid of that front On-duty page entirely.

3) Last suggestion is to add an unlock button to the Selected missions tab on all selected missions that have locked loot right next to the favorites heart. Lotta stuff I am hearing from console players is that its a pain to reset content and not very controller friendly.

Hope these suggestions help if the On-Duty UI still being worked on.