Some lolol

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by somerandombats, Jul 17, 2014.

1. somerandombats New Player

So today's the day where after 2 days of watch people play dc because I couldn't log in I was supposed to be rewarded for my patience. Instead psn is crashed again for ps4 on dc and in addition their mate nice resulted in us being unable to log in to the bungee.net apps to play the beta. Some please can you give me something to work with here?

Srry minor rant
  2. Menelaos Dedicated Player

/rant

Now that is a minor rant!
  3. The Sanctifier New Player

Damn, bro, I hope they fix it by the time I get home. If everything goes well, I'll make sure nobody is trashing Slainte while you're away. :p
  4. somerandombats New Player

I
    stand corrected.
    • Like x 1
  5. somerandombats New Player

I took you off the access list.
  6. The Sanctifier New Player

Oh. -_-
  7. Cyclotrode X New Player

Damn! hahahaha
  8. Cyclotrode X New Player

i'll give you access to one of mine, so you can see how the other side lives.
    • Like x 1
  9. The Sanctifier New Player

Thanks, bro. Not sure if Craven has talked to you about some other things that have been brewing. I'm currently working on somethin' right now if you get my drift.
  10. somerandombats New Player

I
    I did say one night only
    • Like x 1
  11. Cyclotrode X New Player

i remember. still it seemed inappropriately funny
  12. somerandombats New Player

13. Crimson Jonni New Player

Lol good luck with that
  14. The Sanctifier New Player

Damn, why does everyone have to be sarcastic? .... I know you don't mean that, because you doubt my ability to perform to the aforementioned league's standards.
  15. Cyclotrode X New Player

as long as you meet the requirements she mentioned i have no issue w/it. good luck
    • Like x 1
  16. The Sanctifier New Player

Thanks, bro. You guys were real cool to me that night and the name looks dope under the toon name.
  17. Cyclotrode X New Player

at least you're kissing the right one lol :D
  18. Crimson Jonni New Player

I wasnt being sarcastic, i didnt know what you were doing, i merely said "Lol, good luck with that" havent you ever seen spongebob? Thats the first thing that came to mind when i saw the 'workin on some things' bit
    • Like x 1
  19. The Sanctifier New Player

Oh, okay, thanks then, bro. I thought you were real cool too as "Jon Ex" that night.
  20. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

You and G1 have access to my base.