Some Deluge Feats and Mission Question

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Justibu, Apr 2, 2020.

1. Justibu Level 30

So I'm pretty well into the Deluge episode, I just finished the story quest of fighting Ocean Master.

I saw some feats were tied to doing specific things while in the story mission, so is it possible to redo those instances for those feats? I find it stupid that they tied them in like they so specifically.

Also, after finishing the Ocean Master quest Mera tells me to come to Spindrift, but I see no markers and there's no quest for me to go there, so do I just que for the raid there?
  2. mynch457 Well-Known Player

You can just replay the mission, with out getting the rewards, OR you can wait until after daily reset to play and try for the feats.

As far as Spin Drift Station being mention, it will come into play in the Atlantis DLC. You didn't miss anything.
  3. Justibu Level 30

Well, I've been trying to replay them but I see no entrances to CCPD or the Ocean Master Temple. How do I find the entrances back to them after already doing them?

So then is Deluge like a part one to Atlantis then? Is that when this particular quest line will pick back up?
  4. mynch457 Well-Known Player

You have to que into them, on the On Duty tab, and go to solo and go towards the bottom.

Deluge is a prelude to Atlantis, and so when Mera says come to Spin Drift Station, you will in a Atlantis 8-man raid called Spin Drift Station.
  5. Justibu Level 30

So I do go to Solo under Duty but I don't see them? What is the actual name of it?

(So I managed to find the instance que for Flash and CCPD, but when or where do I find the instance queue for Ocean Masters Temple?)
  6. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

The Solo is called Stemming the Tide (it contains both CCPD and the Water Temple) and Spindrift Station is one of the raids for Deluge, it is not in the Atlantis episode.
  7. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

The Threat Below and Spindrift Station are in Deluge, not Atlantis. The Atlantis raids are Crown of Thorns and The Throne.
  8. Justibu Level 30

Thank you so much for this, I was so confused for the all this time about it.
  9. mynch457 Well-Known Player

My bad, I completely messed that up... I'm sorry for giving the wrong info. I guess my brain wasn't working. Too many day and overtime shifts at work. Sorry for being confusing.
  10. Revelatiøn Active Player

Hello, I'm on the EUPS4 server. I would like to report a bug in a raid where I tried several times to achieve an exploit. In the Starro DLC - The Threat Below raid, in the 2nd boss against AQUAMAN, several times I execute the exploit without dying (event +) but the exploit does not want to fall. Would it be possible to have this feat please or do something? I am not the only one concerned, thank you in advance, cordially
  11. Revelatiøn Active Player

Also, I can no longer buy the superman emblem (80th birthday), another feat I miss, can I have it please? thank you in advance