Some concerns and feedback from a dedicated player

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by mexmex, Aug 20, 2017.

1. mexmex Dedicated Player

While I think revamp is a step in the right direction of the game, THE GAME STILL SUFFERING from what at least for me are mayor concerns:

First of al, I had to play and grind before, and I was always properly geared and modded for the end content (survival mode and elite stuff) I am sitting at 306 SP and have being a member for over five years. I considered myself to be a mix in between casual and hardcore player at least true a few months back, now more in the casual crowd.

!,. Now, it is a painful constant grind instead of a fun chilling game, being forced to redo over and over and over... same stuff just to get the gear pieces, plus all those super grinding feats, mats required for modes etc. It is driving me away more and more to the point to lose all interest.

2.- My main is sitting a 200 cr and and one of my alts is 201cr, but I cant keep going because of the burnt out of doing the last DLC OVER AND OVER TO GET the gear pieces in my alt, and collect some of the OP in my main.

3.- It seems that the RB play a mayor role since if you dont use them, you will always be behind the end game, BECAUSE so far everybody is required at max cr to even give a try to elite content, I am sure aswell on survival mode if that where the case, So basically if you dont pay more for replays, you will be behind always. (even after removal of cr differential this one still plays a mayor part, just because our stats come from the gear mostly)

4.- All those feats behind paywall as TC are another money sink, those should be treated as cosmetics only and the SP should not be in there, for someone committed to run the stuff to get feats done, it is a big issue to see those feats behind paywalls, yes you can buy it from the broker if you have hundreds of million to spare only, which it happens to be the case for the TC big expenders only.

5.- the non trade mats to create modes are a big issue, why if I earn something I cant sell it or pass it as the rest, keep the feat if you want, but I end deleting mats like the essence because my alts are not creating modes at all, except for one. so basically we are collecting garbage only.

6.- I get the grind is a part of an mmo but if you place the stick to high it will cause an impact in the game population after all, and right now it does feel like that. even with the adjustments. there should be some content locked to the replays to try leveling a bit the field for everyone. that might help people not to give up by seeing you will never be at the top with out spending (mayor concern and maybe deal breaker at least for me)

7.- the revamp was great from my POV except that in the proccess you ruined the troll role making it irrelevant and boring to play beyond believe (my POV) (needed only in raids ATM)

8.- Lack of solo engage campaign in the end content at all times. so far are way to simple and fast to run. ten minutes and you are done. and honestly it feels as the leveling missions (difficulty wise) it becomes a chore, sometimes you are not in the mood to get groups to run alerts or raids, and just wanna play in your own.

9.- I now revamp just happened and I hope you make some times to improve visuals on some powers that simply are very dull and outdated.

10.- Please dont build the content so reply centric otherwise you will discourage people as me to keep going.

thanks for reading
    • Like x 1