Solo "Hideouts" Feats - Need Help

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by animaljokez, Jan 3, 2023.

1. animaljokez New Player

So I am a Meta Hero and understand that there are solo feats for "Hideouts" that locked behind Tech/Magic but I am having a hard time figuring out which ones they are so I can be more specific in requesting help completing the feats.

I will be listing the ones I currently don't have completed, if anyone can point out to me which ones of these I can do as a Meta Hero I would greatly appreciate it.

Blue Christmas - SCU Police Station
    Pop Quiz, Hotshot! - Regal Hotel
    Staunching the Flow - Ellsworth Memorial Hospital
    The Androids You're Looking For - T.O. Morrow's Lab
    Green Machine - Metro General
    On Your Feet! Circe's Hidden Base
    Peas Officer - Botanical Gardens
    Fire Sale - Chinatown Magic Shop
    Out of Service - Monarch Playing Card Company
    Eyes Blinked - Gotham's Knightsdome Sporting Complex / Superman
    Brute Force - STAR'S Secret Lab / Superman
    Quick Crags - Shadowlands / Wonder Woman
    Single Minded - Hall of Doom / Superman
  2. FluffyCloud99 Committed Player

I believe if you use the CR skip, you get all of them for free so you can use replays to get them for alts. I could be wrong on that though.
    I am certain if you go around asking people if they need help at the lower spots then they will allow you to come in with them
  3. L T Devoted Player

For those who don't want to use CR skips or spend replays, these are all pretty easy.
    • Blue Christmas - SCU Police Station - You need to be mentored by Batman, or be grouped with someone who is to get into this mission. It's very straightforward to unwrap the cops once you're in.
    • Pop Quiz, Hotshot! - Regal Hotel - Put a shield on your load out bar. In each room as you go through the challenge, a present will pop revealing a hostage with a bomb strapped to them. Stop what you're doing and hit the cog/disarm the bomb.
    • Staunching the Flow - Ellsworth Memorial Hospital - this one's a little annoying. There are pools of blood on the floor that you have to destroy with weapon attacks. Two are in the first room with Zatanna. The tough part is finding them all and a couple are in out-of-the-way places. There's none in the last room with the brother blood fight, and the feat pops right away, so don't go into that room and start the fight until you've found them all and get the feat.
    • The Androids You're Looking For - T.O. Morrow's Lab -- This might be a batman-mentor only one. It pops just by killing androids in the first part of the level 30 mission.
    • Green Machine - Metro General -- In the hospital there are barrels lying around that you can pick up but not destroy. Bring all of them to the incinerator (an X appears on your map when you pick one up) and then after you've collected them all activate the incinerator. Can be done after the final fight-- has to be because the last two are in the room with Supergirl.
    • On Your Feet! Circe's Hidden Base -- Wonder Woman mentor only. Get someone who's mentored by her to let you into the mission in China town.
    • Peas Officer - Botanical Gardens -- there's a mission for rescuing the officers that are cocooned, but the mission doesn't require you to free the last 2 or three. Just go through and carefully look for the cocoons. Pops right away.
    • Fire Sale - Chinatown Magic Shop -- wonder woman only. Get someone to let you in, and activate cogs/put out all the burning book shelves you see in there. There's a few in the final room.
    • Out of Service - Monarch Playing Card Company -- in the last room before the final riddle, there's a robot on the far side that and add runs up to and revives. Just run over there real quick and defeat the add before they can revive it. Watch out for the mines in the room.
    • Eyes Blinked - Gotham's Knightsdome Sporting Complex / Superman -virtually impossible to finish in the solo version, but pops for free in the duo.
    • Brute Force - STAR'S Secret Lab / Superman -- get a superman-mentored friend to let you into the first Star Labs mission in little Bohemia.
    • Quick Crags - Shadowlands / Wonder Woman-- the trick to this is not to activate any of the crags until you've completed the mission. Then when all the adds are cleared run backwards through the instance and activate them all. Can be done solo pretty easily
    • Single Minded - Hall of Doom / Superman-- sorry I honestly forget this one. but it's probably possible to get in the duo if you just pay attention to what's going on.
  4. Red Wáve Well-Known Player

5. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Isn't this the feat to ONLY kill the overlord? The 'boss' after Cheetah? It's him and 2 squishy adds and you can't kill the adds. Single target, no pets, no Grim...whatever...can get it done quite easilly, but you're better off getting into the solo vs the duo unless you go in with a buddy who won't interfere.

The adds are VERY squishy, so almost any stray shot will kill them. Keep it tight, single tosses of your ranged weapon and no blocking too....I was in there one time, had a buddy with me and just told him to block and I'd get the Overlord. Add jumped him and he block killed it with his 'explosive block' feet mods. Granted this was pre-clamp, but I'd guess they are still very squishy.
  6. L T Devoted Player

You might be right. There was one part where you had to kill one of the enemies first before the others.
  7. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Yeah, that's the feat...I did look it up by name. I'd still suggest doing it in the solo if possible. Too much variable with a duo partner.
    • Like x 1