Solo DPS for Free Player?

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by mjayg, Jan 12, 2020.

1. mjayg New Player

Looking for recommendations for free play for solo DPS...

Right now I have the following characters: Ice/Brawl/Flight, Sorcery/Dual Pistol/Flight, Light/Brawl/SSpeed, Quantum/Hand Blast/Flight, Fire/Hand Blast/Flight

Been awhile since I played and not that I don't want to play these characters but I have a slot free and would like to start something new... and if I like it enough possibly boost it. Though some of the others are not max level and none are max CR either.

Appreciate any feedback or suggestions. Thanks!
  2. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

The thing is there really didn’t much solo content in the game. The stuff that is solo content is pretty easy and can be done by yourself.

If you want the most self reliant power than that would be gadgets, sorcery, earth. I’d say in that order.

Gadgets lets you be in troll role giving you power over time. Than you can use hologram decoy to pull aggro away from you. From there you can stun stuff and heal yourself with your healing.

Sorcery let’s you have guardian up to somewhat taunt for you (not as good as hologram decoy) and heal yourself passively with soul well for a cheap heal over time.

Earth has brick which does the same thing as guardian however you can heal yourself so you might have to go to tank role. You’ll be more bulky than sorcery however you might draw to much aggro from things around you since tanks taunts are stronger than bricks.

Like I said, any power has options to go do solos and open worlds pretty easily. You just have to know what you’re doing.
  3. L T Devoted Player

From the free powers, you're missing Nature, Gadgets, and Mental.

Gadgets is probably the most flexible -- it contains a little bit of everything. Nature is neat because of its form changes.

Mental is ok, but it's currently out of favor with end game players. It's Gadgets with lower DPS and no holographic decoy
    • Like x 1