Up-Votes Needed Solar amp channel bug

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by xxHELLSTROKExx, Sep 9, 2021.

1. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

The 200 rank perk of adding empowered channeling seems to be not working on occasion. Seems to be older instances only like upscaled fos2 or clamped fos2 vs newer raids and stuff. Adds were knocking myself and another out of it. Not sure if the hand mod is working in all content but I'll try that next.
    • Like x 3
  2. VariableFire Loyal Player

This has been going on since before this latest update. It's why I still have the Empowered Channeling hand mod still equipped as the perk just doesn't seem to work as often as it should.
    • Like x 2
  3. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Ah, good to know. I had empowered channeling still on since it was an alt I don't pay much attention to so I never noticed till I got new gloves and did max damage instead.
  4. Daddytwink New Player

Having the same issue.
  5. Charlieboy Well-Known Player

I have noticed the same thing and also gone back to using the old hand mod. not great when it costs so much to lvl up to 200 for an artifact. Please devs could you look at this pls
  6. ManGraNor New Player

Perfect time to bring back AoE instead of a base Tactical Mod at max rank.
    Always felt underwhelming to me.
  7. muellersascha Well-Known Player

Still no Dev to comment on this? What's the point of the 200 Solar Amplifier if this doesn't work properly?
  8. mwhite1069 Level 30

Whenever you're in speed movement mode, flight, acrobatics, etc, you can be "Grounded". When grounded, any attack you were channeling is cancelled, regardless of it being "Protected" by the mod. Try making sure you're out of speed mode before a fight, I noticed a huge difference.
    • Like x 1
  9. Babù Active Player

Hello everyone :)

I up the thread because I'm meeting a serious issue!

since often minutes, I'm trying to level up the Solar Amplifier from 139 to 140 but it doesn't work, even using preservation seal to avoid the lost of catalysts (I had 12 seals and I have used the half and it still doesn't work).

I see the rate of luck is only 20%! But at this level how it's possible? How to fix that?

Thank you to help me.
    [IMG]
  10. Korlick Loyal Player

You have to use the Seal of Completion. Or keep trying until youre lucky enough (thats what i did, dont remember how many tries), but after that, theres no other way than to use the Seal of Completion.
  11. Babù Active Player

That I did: keep using preservation seal to hope that's working and it did. Thanks you for your help.