Up-Votes Needed Soders......

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Qwantum Abyss, Aug 6, 2020.

1. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

Not a bug BUT i didnt know where else to suggest this.
    Who else is absolutly SICK of deleting all these crappy soders we get from literally all content AND calsules. Almost no one uses these crappy thing and they rain from the heavens. The new TC even drops 1 everytime and they cant be deleted from inv....... can we have a option or feature allowing us to simply opt out? I Desperately want to turn OFF Loot drops of this type. Same with base items....... anyone farming new bounties, has already deleted hundreads if not thousands of these new base items. 1st couple were cool BUT good lord, how many of each do the Devs think we need???
    Just my thoughts, we need a “marks only” option or “marks/gear” only or “marks/gear/catalysts” only option. Thoughts?
  2. tukuan Devoted Player

This isn't really a bug.

EDIT: sorry I see you opened with that. I would say this sort of thing goes in the main gameplay forum.
    • Like x 1
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Suggestions go in General Gameplay, this section is for bugs, glitches and broken mechanics.
  4. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

Copy thnx all, perhaps there is a glitch in there. We cant delete these yellow soders dropping from TC’s tho. At least that needs fixed so we can get that garbage out of our inventories tho :)
  5. Berza Committed Player

You can sell them to a vendor.
  6. myandria Item Storage

Well,

Soders are a way to make in-game cash, especially for free players. I don't mind getting them because I can either sell them to a vendor, send them to my lower level characters, put them on the broker for $1 a stack, use them for crafting or give them away for free.

As far as the new TC soder not deleting, that may be a bug and you should post that separately in the Bug section.
  7. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

Yea i meNtioned it in the bug section first, and got instructed to post here so its in both places.
  8. StealthBlue Loyal Player

Personally, I'd almost be fine with making the gold colas account bound. I open almost all TCs on my main, and those colas are stuck there. I have the cola artifact maxed, so they are useless for my main. If I were able to put them in my shared bank, I could use them on alts instead of worrying about regular colas or working on the stuff for them. I may not be playing alts right now, but I will likely start again in a few weeks (once I get what I want off the Aether vendor for my main).

The reason the gold colas can't be deleted is because they are marketplace items. Sure you get one for free every time you open a TC, but you can also just straight up but them from the marketplace (unless they are one of the items that got rotates out temporarily).