Soder Cola Ultimate usage

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Leonite, Apr 1, 2022.

1. Leonite Well-Known Player

Obviously, Soder Cola Ultimate is inferior to the Compound Omega and seems to be targeted for solo use. Still, 1% buffs is almost no buff so I end up using compound omega for my solo runs anyway.

Then I noticed that it provides 100% health and power, so I thought maybe I can use it instead of the Bottled City Soder that only gives 90% maxed. But the artifact has other more beneficial effects, especially for trolls and dps so its again inferior to the artifact soder.

So what is a good use for Soder Cola Ultimate? Thanks!
  2. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

For alts.

Those cola are just give me colas. If you have an alt that just doesn’t have the bottle city than you can use those instead. Also, if you have don’t want to use omegas on an alt than you can use those instead
  3. Max Maximus Well-Known Player

Doesn't the Soder Cola Ultimate stick with the others?
    • Like x 1
  4. Leonite Well-Known Player

It does, except Compound Omega.
    • Like x 1
  5. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

To be honest, I can't tell you the last time I needed a soder in an alert or raid or even solo. Only in duos for some reason and that's once in a while.
    • Like x 1
  6. Leonite Well-Known Player

I agree. They're not "needed" but I use them anyway than have them stock up in my inventory.
    • Like x 1
  7. Max Maximus Well-Known Player

I usually take Compound Omega after Soder Cola Ultimate. Am I doing right?
  8. Ryll Committed Player

I started using them on my main all the time. Not because of the 1% buff or the 100% recovery. Got tired of them being in my inventory.
    • Like x 1
  9. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Sell it to a vendor? Use them as place holders for other future items? Trash it?
    [IMG]
  10. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

Sort of like a chaser.
    • Like x 2
  11. Leonite Well-Known Player

Haha! Anyways, the order doesn't matter because the Ultimate is not strong enough to cancel the effects of Compound Omega.

hey! that can still be an alcohol reference. :)
    • Like x 1