So.....

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Fatal Star, Mar 9, 2020.

1. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

How's the game these days? Population wise, balance wise, content, etc? Any major changes to make note of that took place in the last year and half?

Edit: I like the new avatars too
    • Like x 2
  2. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Well as usual, answers to that question here will probably vary and might depend on whether or not someone might have an axe to grind. :p

As for avatars, there might be more new ones on the way, dunno for sure though.
    • Like x 2
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Population took a couple hits. Mass bans/suspensions over the past couple years. Some people grew tired of the direction (or lack of direction) the game is going in. Some people took a break and came back.

DB has been switching things up here and there. SM is a four-man. Moving away from OP gear collections and ranking up OP gear with catalysts. TCs still have feats. Elite raids are still artificial, broken or buggy mechanics take forever to fix. PvP is still dead, funeral is next Sunday. Artifacts go up to 200. Weapons got a laughable balance pass. Tanks are about to get a needed balance pass soon. *crosses fingers*
    • Like x 7
  4. the solowing Steadfast Player

Nice to see you lurking fatal
    • Like x 1
  5. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

Nice to see you lurking around as well. Lorax pretty much called it. I will say from here out it looks as if the Time Capsule rare feats have been adjusted of the latest capsule to grant the feat for the Rarest item without actually having to collect it. (Harley Quinn Chroma)

Hope to see you back soon. Good luck
    • Like x 1
  6. Black Jaq Devoted Player

Population comes and goes. One night everyone was in the HoD so of course, there are a lot of factors regarding everything (double Marks, new world bosses) Artifacts are a pain in most people's sides, but they do some interesting things. There is a little bit more theorycrafting. EoG spam has went down except in certain cases because of some of the new Artifacts. Read up on the Rank 200 changes. Finishers got a buff. The content hasn't been bad but a lot of it has mechanics that slow burn. Still have boss fights like Typhon where you don't actually fight the boss but do something else.
    • Like x 1
  7. spack2k Steadfast Player

Nothing new, same old ,same old.
  8. Solarbound Committed Player

How's the game these days? Oh boy -_-
  9. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

The Game is pretty fun these days love the Graphics gameplay is amazing.
    [IMG]

oh wait you meant Dcuo... ;)
    Honestly nothing's change. it needs improvement like...Majorly to be honest
    • Like x 1
  10. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Thanks for the replies. Guess I'm retreating back into the abyss until something meaningful happens.

[IMG]
  11. High Troller Loyal Player

the game is beyond amazing now
  12. SkullGang Devoted Player

I can see why you're called "High Troller".
    • Like x 2
  13. Jensu Well-Known Player

the game still has it's problems, but you ask any players of other mmo game, and they will tell you the issues they have with their mmo gam they play, with that said, when i came back to the game in November, i have enjoyed the game alot more, and the feats in elites do seem to be a little more of a challenge.

So in my personal opinion i find the game fun again
    • Like x 1
  14. High Troller Loyal Player

love playing mental controller =)
    • Like x 1
  15. KneelBeforeZodd Dedicated Player

Population is almost the same it was a year and a half ago from my perspective, maybe a little down. Balance is the same, you need to pay or you will never max out your stats/artifacts, they tried fixing weapons but nothing changed, TC continue the same. Content is just batman after batman or related to the movies, same open world, alert, 2 raids, duo, solo model they used for the past years.

No major changes and they didn't tell us about any upcoming plans, except for a new game. There are no plans for a new power.
    • Like x 1
  16. Caroline Dedicated Player

I always liked the game no matter what and even though they keep drilling us for money, I guess there's no power that would make me wanna quit, lol, weird I guess, but overall the game is fine, population wise seems fine as well.

The updated versions of most characters is awesome, the content is pretty good, too and having friends to play with makes it even better.
    • Like x 4
  17. Yaiba Committed Player

I took a quick look at the steamchart, well, it's around 200-300 ppl, ... :confused:
  18. RoBotkin Well-Known Player

Oh, you missed the big announcement! They're"Dimensional Ink" now instead of Daybreak Games.
  19. Balton hero Committed Player

I didn't see anyone mention what's going on with money, the broker and mail, etc? Wb, if briefly, Fatal.
  20. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

No, they are still Daybreak Games, the studio in Austin itself is Dimensional Ink.