So where exactly are the new collection items dropping?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by DoctorP2, Mar 11, 2019.

1. DoctorP2 Well-Known Player

I popped a radar in Metro and hit about 15-20 collection nodes, but aside from the old Clover items, nothing. Collected the 33 coins, nothing. Did the Supergoof run to the Art Museum, nothing. Ran the race, nothing. Are they just amazingly rare?
    • Like x 2
  2. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

I also wish to know
  3. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

From bosses in regular content. The drop rates are pretty low tho.
  4. Der Bofrostmann New Player

it seems that there is a high drop rate , if you run content of the on duty tab. It seems also, that you always get the same pieces.
  5. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Yeah Ive been running On Duty missions and the drops are far and few.
  6. HurricaneErrl Dedicated Player

Ran raids/alerts all day and only got one drop in JFAe
  7. Der Bofrostmann New Player

Today i did all t1 to t3 solos on 3 different characters and i got nearly 30 pieces, but only 6 were useful.
    • Like x 1
  8. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

I ran all of my usual on duty items across alts. The drop rate feels about the same as the Valentine's Day drops (which was OK), but with St. Patrick's being half the length, I'd say it's a bit low from my 1-day sample so far.
    • Like x 1
  9. Proxystar #Perception

It's day one if after 7 days you're struggling to complete it or they're not cheap on the broker then there might be an issue.

The amount of people that expect to to finish things in this game day one is truly absurd.
    • Like x 4
  10. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

11 collections and waiting til they release the 12th tomorrow. The shiny will be mine!
    • Like x 2
  11. Proxystar #Perception

And doesn't sound like it was even remotely traumatic :p
  12. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Just 30 mil later lol
  13. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

what does the collection give us?
  14. Eve YouTuber

Looks like an accessory.
    • Like x 2
  15. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

same with me now lol waiting for the shining rune :)
  16. Illumin411 Loyal Player

Thy drop in the broker when I sell them! :p

JK, they drop in instances, usually end bosses.

I couldn't agree more but their absurdity funds the purchasing of my OP gear collection pieces.
    • Like x 1
  17. Great Architect Loyal Player

Broker prices are hilarious. Between 500K and 50M for the same piece.
  18. Revoemag Committed Player

Need a pic of the reward..i need to know if it's worth the time and effort to chase after
  19. mynch457 Well-Known Player

I don't think it's all that rare...I have gotten all but two pieces from the collection. I need one more random drop and then one from the vendor. Any idea when it's supposed to be released, and why it wasn't there from the start of the event?
  20. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

What's life without a little insanity? ;)
    • Like x 1