So where do I find....

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Emoney, Jan 22, 2022.

1. Emoney Dedicated Player

A breakout trinket for tanking pvE? I was getting my setup right after not properly tanking for a while....basically running defense dps due to low tank artifacts. BUT now that I got everything setup, I notice my old breakout doesnt work at all in pvE. I know they changed that a few years back with gear and such, but I thought that trinket still worked after that. Anyhow, all I see are health boosting trinks which I have already, there are still pvE breakout trinks right?
    • Like x 1
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

At some point they stopped making those, it's just Health buff trinkets you'll find in the newer episode vendors.
  3. Plowed In Loyal Player

Go to Gotham Under Seige and find Vending Unit 10.

Archon’s Bibelot of Endurance
    Item level 92
    • Like x 3
  4. Emoney Dedicated Player

So is there an older vendor still selling them? I was hoping not to have to go vendor to vendor to find one. I actually never recall seeing one specifically for pvE, but since they divided pvP and pvE, youd think there would be an alternative. I mean what are all you elite tanks using???
  5. Emoney Dedicated Player

Thank you I will! I prob would have skipped that one looking too.
  6. xm3n3hun3 Well-Known Player

some of the seasonal vendors carry trinkets and they sometimes 'scale' I just can't remember if any of the vendors carry them anymore.....