So what's going to be done about this?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by LighTning Emperor, Aug 18, 2017.

1. JasonIsley Devoted Player

You had to do it by the 10th I think
    • Like x 1
  2. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

The PvP TAB in PvE...not the same as having a PvP Open World.

When someone decides to grief you in PvE.... nothing really you can do about it... and obviously there is no way he will raise his PvP flag.

If he tries to pull the same bullmanure on the PvP server...... you can teach him a lesson or two. ;)
  3. LighTning Emperor Well-Known Player

This is an even better display of how broken atomic is.
  4. iNeoN Active Player

Can we please get a dev response? Like.
    "We will look into this?"
    "Working as intended."

Something would be better then nothing. Just qued for a 2v2 and went against 2 atomics, neither were beatable. Guess they are selling respect tokens like hot cakes, seen more and more atomic in pvp using the exploit, it's not even fun anymore.
  5. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Actually, I like all the changes to PvP. This would be a great time to reintroduce the RPS system. This would solve your issue with healing tanks, shields, power, etc. How can no one see this needs back in the game? And I'm in no way refering to the movement debuff, F That!
  6. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Or remove the PVE phase.

If it is changed to a PvE only world. One gonna find that big blue stone and find yuou Timmy! Jk.

We might as well run in PvE only. The villains side is the only ones I ever see run everything in PvP.
    • Like x 1
  7. LighTning Emperor Well-Known Player

Thank you! I'm trying to tell some of these people that atomic in PvP is a nightmare. Most of the people saying it's fine are probably using atomic or don't even PvP.
  8. LighTning Emperor Well-Known Player

No Devs have anything to say about this? If you ask me this game is worse than it was before revamp. In my opinion, all they had to do was take out AM's and WM bonuses...that's it. They should have left everything else the same and raised our health by 20k. That would have handled the 1shot issue until they added more toughness onto the PvP gear which they now did but where is our health and damage? Now the game is broken again but in worse shape than before.
  9. LighTning Emperor Well-Known Player

And let's not talk about how bad they nerfed Lair White mods. I mean it got they biggest nerf out of everything in the game.
  10. Surtur Well-Known Player

Sorry but you lose any credibility by posting this guys videos. All he ever does is complain and talk trash about DCUO. The guy is a complete joke with his glass 1/2 full mentality.

The guy constantly talks bad about DCUO and yet this fool continues to play the game. What a loser.
  11. Dreadshow Well-Known Player

I think the most cost effective solution and what they should do about this is remove PvP altogether.
  12. LighTning Emperor Well-Known Player

Cost effective? 75% of their money and player base would be gone. Most people only play DC for PvP and only PvE to get feats to make their characters stronger in PvP. So that's not happening.
  13. LighTning Emperor Well-Known Player

Maybe, but can you blame him? This game is going further and further down the drain. The point of the video was just to show how Overpowered atomic is.
  14. Wallachia Devoted Player

Oooor everyone switches to atomic tank and PvP becomes Dragonball!
  15. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Most people??? How do you figure that??:confused:

Eons ago when PvP was at it's peak..... we were told that only about 20% of players ever played PvP.

Since then.... the PvP player base took a nosedive. So odds are we have a LOT less then 20% playing PvP nowadays.

Why do you think that we haven't seen any PvP update or new PvP content in ages??

Do you really think there would be NO PvP updates if 75% of their money and player base came from PvP???o_Oo_O
  16. LighTning Emperor Well-Known Player

Did you not hear what I said? Most people pve in the first place for feats and skill points to make their characters stronger in PvP. And this chart you are describing is "Eons ago" in your own words not mine. And as of late dcuo is PvP drama. That's how I know you just a player that hop on for daily then leaves. Pve is literally only for gathering feats. And the reason why they only worry about pve content instead of PvP is because they want you to do different things while you go grind for your new feats. Could you imagine running the same thing over and over just for your character to be strong in PvP. However, the PvP levels don't have to be that big since you are just fighting other players? That's why they worry about pve more. It's because the players will get bored of even feat grinding looking or doing the same content over and over. PvP all you have to worry about is the other players. Simple...
  17. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

You know nothing Lightning Snow. ;) ;)
    I only do the dailies?? You're saying that to the wrong guy buddy. :p :p

Did YOU hear what I said?? :D:p

When PvP was at it's MOST popular..... 80% of the player base had NEVER even set foot in PvP... ever.

Now..... PvP is a mere shadow of what it was 5 years ago. So even less people play PvP now then ever before.

At least 80% of the player base ONLY play PvE.
    And you think people only play PvE only to get feats so their character will be stronger in PvP??? when most don't even play PvP..... ever??
    Really??

What you are saying does not make a lick of sense. :eek::p
    • Like x 2
  18. Hraesvelg Always Right

Yeah, this guy has completely lost touch with reality. Only do PvE for feats to do PvP...LOL. The only people I know that do ANY PvP are those poor souls that don't have the PvP feats yet. Those of us with the PvP feats never step in. It's just awful now.
    • Like x 1
  19. Dreadshow Well-Known Player

First I don't think PvP is profitable unless the game is PvP centric like a MOBA, a combat or an FPS game. 2) Cost effective and Profitable are 2 different things. One means there is little cost for doing something and the second means doing something brings in profit. Let's say you are right, I don't think you are, but let's say 75% of that imaginery playerbase does leave because they remove PvP but double that number returns or joins because development can now shift to worthwhile content instead of being wasted on PvP. That would make the decision of cutting PvP not only cost effective but also profitable.
  20. LighTning Emperor Well-Known Player

Lol, I'll admit that Jon snow joke was pretty good.