So We Have to Take Down Doomsday to Progress the Story?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Shark Dental, May 16, 2018.

1. Shark Dental Devoted Player

I'm excited at DoS, but a few things seem off.

1. There are far too few elements for each task (recover samples of this, take down these Star Labs guys, etc. and they're not clearly marked on the map, so you end up flying around for a long time looking for that specific thing, only to find out it's a spore cloud, etc. I was playing as a villain and it seemed to take forever to finish the missions.

2. Now I'm stuck on Doomsday, apparently I can't do anything else until I defeat him. Been shouting for quite a while for a group, but everyone is just looking for bounties for Steel, Superboy, etc. No one is near Doomsday, no one wants to join a group, no one wants to add me as a tank... soooo.... what do I do? Go back to running spring seasonal stuff?
    • Like x 1
  2. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

The dailies and stuff opened for me as soon as I got the new artifact. You shouldn’t have to defeat Doomsday. :S
    • Like x 2
  3. Eve YouTuber

right after you get the artifact all missions should open for you. Doomsday can wait ;)
    • Like x 1
  4. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Ah, OK, I didn't notice that until Doomsday killed the entire group and sent us back to rally point. The journal doesn't tell you anything about going back to pick up missions again or anything. The doomsday mission is the only thing in the journal.
  5. Eve YouTuber

yeah that can be a bit confusing. Maybe they should add it if It's possible.