So um this happened to me a few days ago....

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by SkullGang, Oct 17, 2014.

1. SkullGang Devoted Player

When he did it the first time I thought it was my fault but then I blocked on purpose hoping he would do it again. Every time he pulled off that pulse beam that would happen and Fury would do the same thing too.
    • Like x 4
  2. HiggletyPigglety New Player

Isn't the pulse beam a block-breaker?
  3. SkullGang Devoted Player

Yeah it is.
  4. kawe Loyal Player

Ah, lovely WM....
    • Like x 1
  5. GhostsAndMagic Dedicated Player

Pulse beam does WAY TOO MUCH DMG, its similar to 2h, people usually try to block it but end up getting rekt by the damage of wm+bb
  6. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

I warned Mepps in a PM before this update went live that pulse beam mastery's damage needed to be looked at. It wouldn't be as bad if it wasn't for crowd control.
    • Like x 1
  7. SkullGang Devoted Player

Once he did it the second time I turned off my PS4. Put me in a real bad mood.
  8. SkullGang Devoted Player

Some more cc fun

9. Sabigya Steadfast Player

Try doing strike team against that one enemy that uses rifle.
    Also one of the main reasons why I can trying to constrain myself from PvP.
    • Like x 1
  10. SkullGang Devoted Player

Yeah that rifle is a b...
  11. Dylan Top5 New Player

WM has no place in PvP in its current state... I did a few matches with no WM with a friend of mine today, and the matches felt so much cleaner, really enjoyable
    • Like x 2
  12. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

The most obvious thing is that the breakout immunity is failing, breakout is delayed or doesn't work - or happens multiple times, draining power and doing nothing.
    There has already been a thread about the breakout bugs and glitches, but one of the devs posted that it will take long to fix it :(. I guess it is a bug(s) in the general combat programming - you remember how long it took until the counter revamp took ;)?
    • Like x 1
  13. Sabigya Steadfast Player

I have to say it was pretty fun playing on my alt that does not have WM unlocked.
    Most due to being able to bait out counters due to them expecting a WM shot.
    I still propose an idea of lowering WM precision and might damage to be a little higher then normal attacks, but still viable.
  14. Dylan Top5 New Player

The precision damage really needs to get lowered, 1v1 matches are ending so fast.... But the might damage is actually at a good spot due to the crit caps. The WM might attacks are nothing like they are in PvE, which is a good thing, but that WM precision damage needs a huge reduction

This will also serve as a buff to support roles as well so not sure how that would effect overall balance
  15. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

This is the problem with nerfing things. It will always be a stronger weapon, and players will flock to it. It's a circle. Imo the new pvp shouldn't have been released with cc not working, but maybe the devs thought the same gear for all roles a melee nerf, it would make pvp a lil better.

It would probably be worse w/o the season 3, because of the damage, even tho 1h wasn't messed with, atleast not the combo the op showing
  16. Silent Juice New Player

Umm ok were suppose to care that you just flat out got 2 shotted?
  17. DarkNovaBlaze Dedicated Player

You're supposed to care that breaking out doesn't work.
    • Like x 6