So is it currently safe to say...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by C3alix, Sep 2, 2013.

1. C3alix Committed Player

...2/3rds of the CR98-100 players (not just dps's) are horrible in T5 on the hero's side?

Don't be scurr'd.
  2. Delta795 New Player

No...probably higher %...but I think it's not just hero players but PC, PS3, Hero or Villain.
  3. Statman New Player

As long as you're not calling me a horrible player at CR90, lol.
  4. razor Red New Player

I think about 80 percent of the players that play this game are horrible.
    • Like x 1
  5. UltraElite Dedicated Player

unfortunately alot of them earned all their gear via glitching

too bad they cant get skill from glitching also
    • Like x 2
  6. Whiteroom New Player

Was setting up a Trigons run last night, I'm DPS, so I usually pick up the healer/trolls first, then grab what looks like a good DPS. Had the group ready to go when the 99Dps I invited last starts demanding everyones CRs for Trigons! The troll told him his was 95, the healer immediatly left, and when I replied that mine was more than enough, the ********* DPS left. Really, your cr99 and you need to demand CRs for Trigons... No wonder he was shouting for a long time. CRs are far to important to dummies in this game, really should learn my lesson and not invite high CRs to instances.

Actually last night I saw several people, even roles shouting for trigons for a long time. And they were getting invited to groups. Then would be shouting again in under a minute. Is this a new way to troll?
  7. Savage Mind Committed Player

This is the easiest game to be good at but more than 75% of pugs I get into suck. Why is that?
  8. IGotYA New Player

If someone who was horrible did fos2 in t4 gear they could stil not finish it,
    Now with only 2 Decent t5 players you are almost guaranteed to finish it.
    Point being:
    Bad players are being carried a lot more easy and faster,
    and everyone is trying to skip tiers, just take a look at the "Need XXX for XXX walk-in"
    increase in the /LFG.
  9. Delta795 New Player

This ^^^ or have the devs rip the gear they got for glitching it.
  10. Whiteroom New Player

Because everysingle person knows the best way to do everything.
  11. Maxx_Watt Loyal Player

Because of the extremely high tier morons we have as fellow citizens of DCUO, I often wonder how they figured out how to even turn the game on.
    • Like x 2
  12. spack2k Steadfast Player

in general yeah but guess more on ps3 side than on pc because pc players couldnt glitch t5 high end gear...
  13. Dump Truck New Player

Good players exist, but you're less likely to come across them pugging.

I pug as a last resort or out of boredom because it's frustrating when two other DPS's are below the controllers or I'm the top DPS as a tank.
  14. IGotYA New Player

Because you don't need to be good, to finish the t4 and below content anymore,
    You don't even have to know how your power work.
    Home turf made easier to carrie people with sidekicks and supply drops,
    DPS have so much stats that it doens't matter what they do, they are doing more than enough.

DLC8 will increase the amount of bad players on the T5 content even more,
    before you had to farm the Ops,to get marks to buy the gear now all you have to do is replay the raven bounty,
    and if you pay attetion the Ops teach a lot about what you gonna find in the t5 raids.
  15. compasionate grenade Committed Player

I don't know much about hero side but I can tell u PC vill I had dps's that main attack was mortar(rifle). Smh. Ran a pug nexus where other troller didn't mod for affinities instead went str8 vit expert. And healer yesterday that decided to test celestial out in nexus. I think there's more plenty of noobness to go around to go around in t5 content on both factions.
  16. Enzan Committed Player

Currently, it's safe to say the same % of Heroes based on population, are horrible at T5, just as the same % of Villains, based on Population, are horrible at T5.

Thanks for playing.
    • Like x 2
  17. Wilder Midnight New Player

here's hoping some players will grow into their gear...
  18. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Probably more like 99.384623738 %.

But yeah.... heros are.... not that great.

Someone was surprised that I did not seem to have much trouble in the tunnel of lust with my 93 CR and about 2 pieces of T5. Apperently some 99CR had a hard time in there.

Go figure.
  19. Chillcide New Player

Last night on my villain ice tank I pug'd all three T5 duo's. each one went super smooth. This morning on my hero Troll I pug'd the first couple t5 duo's. Both went horrible. First duo I got a full t5 dps. We get stuck on the last boss and after 3 deaths I check the scoreboard, I had 50k less dmg than him as a troll -_-. 2nd duo I get another dps in green gear and 2 cr52 mayan pieces (-_-). We get to the last boss somehow and die a couple times. I check the scoreboard and I have almost 100k more dmg than him as a troll. Both times I had to wait for the scrub to leave and I got in a good player and finished in minutes.
  20. Vulmyss Dedicated Player

Yes. I was doing FoS2 and 3/4 of the way through almost on last boss when the leader thought I was doing a bad job and kicked me. And I told him off the bat I was cr 60. They're just so rude and impatient.