So, is Brainiac gone? Or. ...?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by High Troller, Jan 8, 2016.

1. High Troller Loyal Player

Does anybody know if the Brainiac story is completed? Or will Brainiac return with a vengeance?
    • Like x 1
  2. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

He's supposed to be playing a bigger role in Amazon Fury. We'll see I guess.
    • Like x 2
  3. YinChakra Dedicated Player

It's always brainiac
    • Like x 4
  4. Biggdaddycane Dedicated Player

Then need to bring back Sub Avatars. This Time in South-West Gotham and they"ll be T7 & drop 122 Gear.

I miss these days...:( Everyone would be out there with new Toons grinding Styles & CR 40+ Gear.

[IMG]
    • Like x 7
  5. Neidler123 Dedicated Player

Brainiac assimilated Cerberus
    • Like x 3
  6. LaughingRiot Well-Known Player

He is the Omega and the Alpha. He is the sculptor of reality. All must be one, under Brainiac.
    • Like x 4
  7. Skidmarc Committed Player

He always returns. I believe this game will not officially end until we kill him for real.
    • Like x 4
  8. Neidler123 Dedicated Player

Turns out brainac figures out a way to mess with the exobytes takes control of us and turns us on our mentors.

We end up being the final bosses of the game and ending the multiverse
    • Like x 2
  9. Ankh_Legacy Devoted Player

At this point game wise, yes the Brainiac story has been completed.

But we are talking about Brainiac here, he is essentially a computer virus and he can be anywhere and everywhere all at once. So he can always come back at any time.
    • Like x 1
  10. Sivulla Dedicated Player

Death means nothing in comic books anymore, so yeah he will return eventually. As best as the writing allows it.
  11. SkullGang Devoted Player

He's like a disease that constantly spreads and infects everything. He cannot be killed.
  12. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

That might be pretty cool actually if it turns out we have to end our exobyte selves in order to save the dc universe....it would also be kind of sad :(
    • Like x 1
  13. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

So then Brainiac is like the trolls on these forums?
    • Like x 2
  14. GJGBlackDragon Dedicated Player

It'll be nice if at some point Brainiac hacks into our Exobytes and leave us without power. In that way, the Devs can use that as an excuse to provide us with an alternate way for progression instead of gear chasing.

We are Exobyte powered humans. Exobytes give us power. Exobytes are suppose to makes us stronger. But currently the game is around chasing gears that make you more powerful even if you don't have a single Exobyte mod.

I think it's time for an alternate way of progression, even if that starts after a certain Tier.
  15. Controller Devoted Player

He's dating Superman's kid cousin:D:)

• Like x 1
  16. Neidler123 Dedicated Player

Yea but then time paradoxs happen and we get dcuo 2
  17. Helios The Eternal Flame Dedicated Player

@ OP post.....Brainiac can never truly be defeated. He is now trying to undo all that Luthor did to out-maneuver him. This is evidenced by the Return To The Nexus Op. Brainiac took advantage to get back into the Nexus of Reality while everyone was distracted be the Amazon attack of Gotham.

I reckon he will regain control of the Nexus, which will lead into Origin Crisis part 2. His words to Batman (One of the Council), is that the Batman's presence is evidence that he was already successful. You heard it here first.....
  18. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

what i want to see is Brainiac wake up in the 31st Century and the legion comes back in time to ask for our help stopping him.
  19. SkullGang Devoted Player

Bingo.
  20. High Troller Loyal Player

I think that's why Brainiac hasn't made a return to the game recently. (and yes.... Holy Thread Resurrection, Batman!)