So if you Until wm gets buff or doesn't here's what i'll be doing.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Lord Jareth, Nov 27, 2015.

1. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

:eek: we live on the same Earth? :confused: here i thought i live on my own planet :D
    • Like x 1
  2. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

he had me,then he lost me then he had me again then i,m like okay i,m lost :(
    • Like x 1
  3. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

Ahhhh peopl ask me what you want from Santa , I always say in my heart , I want a HL buff :D
    • Like x 1
  4. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

i been a good boy this year i think i should get it :D
    • Like x 1
  5. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

Hahahahahahahhah I swear :/ I haven't said a bad word at all
  6. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

I miss the days of final ruin phase dodge and soul barrage/storm.
    • Like x 1
  7. xD25x Dedicated Player

Thats exactly what i said about sorc. It got its pet mechanic before wm. Before wm fire was decent as was ice.
  8. KodyDerp Dedicated Player

Before weapon mastery sorcery was not considered top tier or top five, sorcery received a few tweaks right before weapon mastery was released but still wasn't considered top tier until WM was released. I believe rage, hardlight, celestial, gadgets, and nature were top five at that time. Nature was very situational however. Quantum was also very good in it's early days.

Edit : Where did you read that sorcery was intended by the devs to be top tier? Lol.
  9. KodyDerp Dedicated Player

PvPers had nothing to do with sorcery pets being nerfed until a few months back when they were actually broken and 1 shotting everyone. The Fury's damage was not doing amazing damage before WM, which is why nobody used it. There were much more viable options than speccing into fury before WM. After WM, fury still did not do viable damage compared to the WM crit damage without fury. Using fury was actually a loss in damage. To compare fury before WM to fury now is comical.
  10. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

Stop comparing HL to powers we know are OP and will be adjusted. My atomic and Gadget toons are not hitting as hard as I was with Ice and my CR when I was Ice was at 136. Ice, Mental, Earth and Sorcery will see their damage values adjusted.

HL can keep up with Atomic and Gadgets Range damage and is a bit behind the mid range damage.

As for HL sucking, I have ran BD reg and was 2nd in damage with HL when we had other stronger powersets in the group. As we both know, there is more to being a DPS than simply being top. If being top is all you want, than maybe you should stay one of the FotM powers.

Personally I want powers I enjoy playing, it is why I went back HL.
    • Like x 1
  11. iLoveDCUO Well-Known Player

What server? USPS Villain I can't ever recall being that bad.
  12. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

I respect what you said and I completely agree .
  13. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

You mind telling me what were u using ? I came up with some new rotation , let me know if u wanna try something new
  14. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

I go with the standard rotation but at 50 hits I do WM into Chomppers and than go back to the standard rotation. Using this method I produce better numbers at the targets than just continuing past 50x hits.