So I just opened 55 Booster Bundles...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Realist617, Jul 15, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheRealDemon Dedicated Player

I don't need to kiss up to anyone I'm the richest player in the game there's nothing the devs can grant me.You're just mad, because I owned you in like 3 other threads already. Only dev I like is Mepps anyway.

I highly doubt the original poster even spent that much money to begin with. Logically it doesn't even add up. So you're telling me out of 500 you get two? Also what would be the point of coming here to complain since nothing would come of it. People often troll here like you did when you sent me that stupid reply. I've seen players bait the devs and each other for no reason. How can it be fact when there's no receipts and no proof any of it happened like what? Instead of typing me you should be focused on getting those views up on that failing YouTube channel of yours.
  2. DeitySupreme Loyal Player

Owned? Lol what are you 12? Grow up.

Yes it’s possible to open that many and only get 2. It’s possible to open up more and get 0. It’s possible to open 1 and get 1. Have you really never heard about RNG?

And who cares if my YT fails? Is that supposed to mean anything? I haven’t even posted on it in over a year I think lol. I’m supposed to care what people think of me there? I’m gonna tell you a little secret. Some people actually don’t care what other think about them. I actually have a job and things to do. I started that channel during quarantine. In fact the channel was only meant to store my loadouts for my friends who needed help with their dps. But I stopped posting. It can go dead this very second and I wouldn’t lose any sleep. Some people are actual grown ups here. Unlike you who tries to buy people’s attention in game lol
    • Like x 6
  3. Gucciana Committed Player

im just gonna go ahead and say it
    get over yourself buddy
    its.....just....a......game
    • Like x 5
  4. TheRealDemon Dedicated Player

Lol how are you going to tell me to grow up, but claim I'm kissing up because I had an opinion. I don't know why you do this to yourself like I comment and you reply acting stupid then I have to hurt your feelings. It's like you get a thrill out of this or something. Yes I understand rng, but I understand what's realistic and what's not.

You claim you don't care about what others think. Then you proceed to write a paragraph crying about why you don't care. Lol you're on here 24/7 you're definitely on unemployment who are you trying to convince that you have a job? If you do have a job tell me which circus it's at, because you are quite entertaining.
  5. TheRealDemon Dedicated Player

Get on the topic this is not the off topic section.
  6. WilderMidnight Devoted Player

I spent 45 bucks. Got one on my third box. Quitting while I'm ahead (minus 45 bucks).

gonna hold onto it for a bit. kind of surprised the dimensional chroma is in the 400 million range. like that one much better.
    • Like x 1
  7. DeitySupreme Loyal Player

Fine you “win” this. Not gonna close this thread over your ego
  8. TheRealDemon Dedicated Player

You don't have to tell me I "won". I been winning and will always win against stupidity.
  9. Realist617 Active Player

you want me to post the game clip?
    • Like x 2
  10. TheRealDemon Dedicated Player

Sure that's up to you
    • Like x 1
  11. EconoKnight Loyal Player

Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right B A Start

:D
    • Like x 1
  12. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

I would like to see it, just to see that many openings. I'd probably watch your whole set, tbh. I don't have any stake in this thread or conversation, but if you have a collection or channel of these videos, I'd love to watch them.
    • Like x 1
  13. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

I think you mean [IMG]:D
  14. Zoe· Favored of Olympus

Have you ever heard of "Whales"? those people spend an unreasonable amount of money to get all the items and hoard\sell them.

Also, your comments are so unpleasant to read, you always attack everyone else and act as if you are above them. This attitude isn't fooling anyone, you are just being horribly rude to people.
    • Like x 11
  15. Zoe· Favored of Olympus

If It helps, I got 2x Orange Metallic and 2x pink Metallic and one Red Cosmic Aura lol. I got my Blue Cosmic off broker and I am not planning to open more as I can't.
    • Like x 1
  16. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Yep. Got the one item I wanted (Blue Cosmic Aura) from the broker, and walked. No Booster Bundles for me this time. :)
    • Like x 2
  17. TheRealDemon Dedicated Player

I know what whales are, but I also know what realistic odds are. The original poster has yet to show proof.

I like how you skip over the fact that I was on topic, and he came here attacking me. You don't like me and you know I don't like you so of course you skipped over that fact. I mean like seriously you have the audacity to try to call me out. You think you're special, because you're on here 24/7, or probably because Mepps talks to you all the time according to you in another thread. What I want you to do is come closer to the screen you're reading this on and pay very close attention to what I'm about to type. You are not special.
  18. TheLorax 10000 Post Club

I bought 10 and got 0 Nebula Chroma. :(
    • Like x 1
  19. Zoe· Favored of Olympus

Nah I don't think I am special. And sounds like you are super jealous. I didn't skip anything, I see you talk down to people in every thread and you are being rude to them all the time. You don't like being called out for being rude, so you are trying to reverse it to me, nice try tho.
    • Like x 6
  20. Twilight Avenged Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.