So. I hope this is planned to be addressed.

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Balistical Ice, Jun 23, 2019.

1. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

I have never gotten more frustrated at a game than this one. Ive been playing for 8 years since it first launched on Jan 11th, and never have I been so aggravated out of sole frustration. Every, and I mean every time I join a Legends PvP match, I fall through the floor. Instantly before the match even starts. And then guess what? I lose the match. For those who know me, know that I always like to give constructive feedback. But sometimes its hard to do that when you guys don't acknowledge any of the problems that we might encounter. Guys, there are FEATS attached to PvP. How can you abandon a part of the game where progression is tied with it? I need my PvP feats and its very hard to enjoy getting those feats when there are constant glitches. I know most players who grinded out their feats early when PvP was active and there are people who grinded those feats recently and struggled with all of this. But I just don't see myself getting frustrated over a game just to get some feat points. As much as I want them, the aggravation that comes with it, is not worth it.

As I was saying earlier and getting to my point, I know you guys may not agree with it, and personally I don't either. Consider granting all the feats for PvP all together (Which I DO NOT agree with) or fix PvP. Something has to be done.

Sorry for the rant, but I can only take so much...
    • Like x 4
  2. ShottiBloodangel New Player

I agree with that give or let us buy the feats. Cause it seems they want ever fix it because they dont make money off of php. The only other way is to find players to trade wins and that's less fun....
    • Like x 1
  3. xAcHieVeD Well-Known Player

At least others are seeing the problems here. Even with video as evidence to what’s going on it just gets ignored by the devs. I’d hate for them to give the feats out but what else is their to do for the people who need them. I grinded all mine back then I couldn’t imagine anyone being able to get the 8v8 feats anymore judging no one even queues anything past 2v2s you’ll get a few 4s and 5s but it’s all cheese people spamming rage, HL, and other cheesy bs. I never actually witnessed this, but the developers have gotten money greedy with TCs and BB. It’s kind of absurd they’d let pvp get so bad. Every update it’s only PvE and TC only things to make them money and people eat it right up. Pretty gullible. It’s a shame people would rather have style contests than have actual content and better gameplay, but what can you do? Tell everyone quit buying TCs? You’ll just get the D-Bags that will argue with you and try to get people to buy them still.
  4. Broken Soui Dedicated Player

I desperately want this to be fixed as well..In the mean time I can tell you to just stay in the watchtower, HOD, base, and safehouses before you accept the que. Falling only happens when you're in the open world(gotham/metro) for some reason.
  5. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

-Broken

See that's my problem. I need my bounty wanted feats and I just feel I shouldn't have to walk in and out of the police station just to pick up my bounty mission after every single match. That's only adding to the annoyance. I guess it does make since because every time I qued for pvp and fell through the floor, guess what... I was outside at Little Bohemia. I think Ill just have to go without getting the feats until they decide that a good portion of feats require players to run PvP and decide to fix it. I can only keep hoping
  6. Broken Soui Dedicated Player

Not disagreeing with anything. Was just offering a solution in the mean time. Things are so broken right now.
    • Like x 1