So I don`t even have a chance??? (Sweepstake Contest Suicide Squad)

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by HarleyQueen, Aug 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HarleyQueen Well-Known Player

Hey! Yeah I know is me again. And this time with this Sweepstake Suicide Squad Contest!

It is all nice and great except for the thing that YESTERDAY I entered in this contest, on the contest page (http://daybreakgames.votigo.com/fbsweeps/viewallentries/DCUO-Suicide-Squad-Screenshot-Sweepstakes/1)
    and I entered with my full real name, age, e-mail, my real birthday, character name, basically all the info they ask to enter in this contest.
    This is the picture I`ve used to enter in contest:
    [IMG]

And TODAY (08 August 2016) I was curious if my entry was published. Well guess what, ladies and gentlemans?
    Is not posted. Wait, what? Yes you head me right!
    IT IS NOT FREAKING POSTED!
    Why? How i`m supposed to know???
    I wasn`t rude or anything!
    The title witch I used for this entry was "Suicide Squad Harley Quinn" and description was something like "Mistah J is the best person in gotham because he bought me this lovely clothes." And that all!!!

Hey, Daybreak, I know you censor in game "Suicide Squad". Don`t think I don`t know that! But this... this is not cool, man! NOT FLIPPING COOL!
    Just please tell me, this is the reason why my entry wasn`t accepted? Because my title began with "Suicide Squad"? HUH?!?
    Do please, tell me because I`m FLIPPING CURIOUS!!!! I`m not employee of DayBreak or Vertigo (website who host this contest) I DON`T EVEN HAVE A FLIPPING JOB! AND I`M 25 YEARS OLD!!!
    So can someone, ANYONE, please tell me why my entry is invalid???? OR WHY ON EARTH WASN`T PUBLISHED ALREADY ON THE WEBSITE??? HOW MANY FLIPPING DAYS I MUST WAIT UNTIL IT IS PUBLISHED???
    i`M AWARE i WILL PROBABLY WILL NOT WIN THIS CONTEST LIKE ALWAYS DO, BUT AT LEAST GIVE ME A FLIPPING CHANCE!!!!!
  2. Superskull85 Devoted Player

Well you might want to wait more than 24 hours before bashing them about not accepting it. Every entry is moderated and approved so if there are many entries they may not get to every one of them in a single day.
    • Like x 2
  3. dresserball Dedicated Player

This isn't game play related
    • Like x 2
  4. Kreachure Committed Player

The most popular thread in this topic is "Costume Contest". :D
    • Like x 2
  5. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Patience is virtue. There's probably many entries to go over considering they have the whole weekends worth. Chill out, have a beer or two, and check back tomorrow.
    • Like x 2
  6. Hraesvelg Always Right

On one of the previous contests, it took two or three days for my entry to show up. They have timestamps.
    • Like x 1
  7. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

calm down
    • Like x 1
  8. BumblingB I got better.

It is a moderated entry system. That means they have to go through all entries before being added. Today is Monday. I bet they have a lot of entries over the weekend.
    • Like x 1
  9. Scrub Well-Known Player

you should lose any chance you had for just making this thread...ever heard the phrase "Many will enter, few will win."? It takes times to process and screen every entry....you get put at the end of the line not the front. If this is how you're going To behave you don't deserve an entry let alone to win.
    • Like x 1
  10. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

There are 92 other entries awaiting approval in the queue with yours. Check back later.
    • Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.