so FOUR HEALERS walk into Themyscira Divided...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by blklightning, Jun 20, 2014.

1. blklightning New Player

... and the world didn't end.

We all know how tired people are of seeing "no heal" in /lfg when it comes to TD. Well, a lot of people don't care, but a lot also find it plain silly. So... Stamen decided it was time for an all-healer run of TD!

We all specced to do some damage. Enat & I played more the role of tanks and Remander & StamenFlicker acted more like DPS. We opted to play it safe, but would use very different loadouts next time. I forgot to spec into any melee attacks on my weapon, so was limited to only my two range moves. :p

I'm looking forward to putting together a full cursed healing loadout for the next time we do this. It was suprisingly easy, and faster than we had anticipated. Should be able to speed it up a bit more now that we know what to expect.

• Like x 78
  2. Lights Derp Loyal Player

Who need DPS anyways? lol
    • Like x 16
  3. nogimmick New Player

that sounds like one of the most ridiculous runs ever....I.E. "fun for once".....sort of makes me wish i was in it.

good for you guys!
    • Like x 4
  4. blklightning New Player

Ya know... I really do think that people forget to have fun while playing this game. We had an utter blast doing this, and were all quite shocked when we noticed just how fast the mobs were being burned. We had the 3 more difficult of the bosses. I really enjoyed engaging Diomedes, but wasn't used to him actually countering ME instead of the tank. I also took on the task of keeping Circe occupied, so the others can focus on the Phoenix. That's why I kept crossing to the other side of the room.

It was a definite success in our book when it comes to fun factor.
    • Like x 7
  5. Remander Steadfast Player

It definitely was fun and not that far off time-wise from when I've run balanced groups. We didn't do any skipping, except for the warp rally after the side bosses. With some more adjustments, I think we can easily be under 30 min.
    • Like x 4
  6. Little Sister New Player

Epic, I love it ! All healers should do this if they can't find groups. :)
    • Like x 6
  7. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

HAX !!!!!!!!!

Not bad 32 mins isn't horrible either considering it was all healers....

I loved seeing full health bars at Circe made me chuckle
    • Like x 1
  8. Ogat New Player

Very cool ^^ And yu did it faster then many failps groups too :p
    • Like x 6
  9. blklightning New Player

Magician, in our league, likes to do the occasional PUG run. One of them this week went for 100 MINUTES!!! Seriously... what does a group do for 100 minutes in TD? We could have run it 3 times over and laughed the whole time. :p
  10. Bast10n Committed Player

Can you guys repeat this post GU38.

You know why... (wink,wink,nudge,nudge)
    • Like x 6
  11. Crimson Veil Dedicated Player

Back when tanks tended to be excluded….I always thought about shouting on LFG for an "all Tank" raid. Haven't done it yet, but I think it sounds fun. I've been in a few DPS only Prime runs, but that's not that fun…super fast tho
    • Like x 3
  12. blklightning New Player

I definitely want to do this with one from each powerset. I would LOVE to tank this as Electric. I've been working out a loadout I want to try for it.
    • Like x 1
  13. savageprime New Player

Yyeeeeaaaaa
    • Like x 1
  14. Crimson Jonni New Player

LS we're doing an all troll group, we gotta 1 up these guys xD. No, But seriously, we'd never run outta power. Get Accentuated and Durzo and we could try it. Idk how an all tank group would work
    • Like x 2
  15. Bast10n Committed Player

20,000+ (combined) resto = God Mode
    • Like x 2
  16. Ogat New Player

They got distracted by all the athletic warrior hot chicks maybe lol :p
    • Like x 1
  17. Dawgnite New Player

lol iv run TD w no dps and no tank had 2 heals and 2 trolls.people been running like this foe awhile u just have to have equal skilled players w the sp to do both iv had 1300prec 2800might 5500 resto and 1200vit as a heal, remind u i have 183sp u can play the game anyway u want just have to have the right people to pull it off, no ur not gnna get a pug group to do this people been thinking outside the box for awhile this most defiantly is not NEW
    • Like x 1
  18. St IronMagic Well-Known Player

You just made a lot of bad DPS feel more useless than they already were. It was also fun to see.

Bravo.
    • Like x 9
  19. smoove76 Committed Player

I say A BIG CONGATS... not for completing the alert. I knew that was a giving, But for showing that DPS'es ARE NOT A NECESSITY, especially for a 20 nin run WHICH IS THE NORM TIME OF COMPLETION NOW, Even with a healer in group. So why are these DPSes Still bragging about speed runs IJDK..
    • Like x 6
  20. Crimson Jonni New Player

Its a good thing im still needed by some people xD
    • Like x 2