So, Doom Spin Non-Mastery will get fixed?

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Xibo, Dec 12, 2019.

1. AV Loyal Player

Never understood this either... it's a remnant from way bygone days and its just utter garbage. Terribly inaccurate. Even powers that can't sustain longer'd be better off having someone troll to check than relying on 10s parsers. Even when doing a lot of (relatively) very long parses, the average on a given rotation can come down considerably from initial impressions, which is pretty damn important when comparing rotations/loadouts that are within 5% of each other.
  2. Jurandyr Ross Well-Known Player

What exactly even makes gadgets better than other precision powers?
  3. Xibo Loyal Player

Because with THIS specific buff i receive 5% more health although Omega was already actived and yes some precision DPS use some might powers bit THIS guy uses doomspinner only. No Supercharges or another might power. Just weapon buff+trinkets+doom spin.
  4. ALB Dedicated Player

The stealth clips
  5. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

I’m not talking about omega... why no use omega AND another dps buff... as in why use omega and a health buff over omega and a dps buff...
  6. Xibo Loyal Player

Didn't find another DPS buff that works with Omega and also because Tetrahedron gives 2% Might based of your Health. In this case, 4% because of the role.

The more your Health is, more buff you'll receive against Precision DPS. If he is Might DPS, i change to EoG.
  7. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

Yeah, but you'd need a health boost of 27000 to break even with the standing bonus from Nitro in 1 proc of the Tetra - if I recall correctly, All Natural Wing is closer to 6K, meaning you have to proc Tetra 5 times before you meet the rough 1100 threshold of the standing bonus on the Nitro Wing, so you could be starting 1100 up from the word "go", instead of cycling up to it.

I'm not sure what the duration on the bonus is or even IF you can have Tetra proc 5 times contiguously, is the other thing to consider.
    • Like x 1
  8. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

Invisibility, for comparison, forces you into a brief switchover state on release and doesn't clip well on entry.
  9. AV Loyal Player

Just stop... This is legit one of the dumbest threads I've ever seen. It should be called "Ignorance on Parade." Everything about it disqualifies any of your feedback from being taken seriously. So.. soooo much wrong in here it's disgusting. Stop QQing and actually learn the game.
    • Like x 1
  10. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

I find it amusing that he's basically openly admitting to scoreboard chasing being his primary player motivation in a thread where he's asking to have something he doesn't personally use nerfed.

It's almost like this isn't about game balance, it's about making sure he stays on top instead.
    • Like x 1
  11. Xibo Loyal Player

I openly admit that a normal combo does 10x more damage than a weapon mastery combo and It should be fixed.

No. Have a nice day!
  12. AV Loyal Player

Aight, just letting you know because you should be very embarrassed at how flabbergastingly ill-informed you're advertising yourself to be about DPS in general... and your continued attempts to legitimize this whiney, meandering, cluster **** of a thread are cringe-inducing. You do you, champ. Legit trying to help you save face and quit while you're... well... not ahead but mebbe less far behind?
    • Like x 1
  13. Xibo Loyal Player

Don't worry about it. Since the damage produced seems intended, now i'll take my Doom Spin with 200 Precision Artifacts and beat everybody in damage without any buff, trinket or Supercharge.

It's "nice" to know that how easy is to beat somebody in damage with less than 300 SP.
  14. AV Loyal Player

Cute.
  15. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

which actually requires all three of those things to accomplish, but whatever, you seem assured that you already know everything so by all means, continue being dismissive and divisive.
    • Like x 1
  16. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

dude, you switched Powersets - this is about chasing numbers. openly admit whatever you want to, it's really not hard to see your real motivation here.
    • Like x 1
  17. Xibo Loyal Player

Neither you need to get worried. Problem solved and the damage from Doom Spin it's intended and the next step is to place now the 200 VWD+Transformation+Strategist and beat everybody else easily with less than 300 skill points.

Have a nice day!
  18. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

Well, heads up champ, that's basically what I'm doing now and you're not gonna beat Everyone that way, unless you're only running Event level content and Duos. It'll be a great opportunity to see that 92K parse turn into 45 though.
    • Like x 2
  19. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

There is much much wrong in the last few post you have made. Almost like you panicked and just pulled something out your... well you know.

Go ahead and see how far you get with that combo.

And also, 10x more damage does not equal 10x dps. By the looks of the last few post you actually know very little about dps and just try to swing and eventually hit something (figuratively if you couldn’t tell). Switched powers to chase the scoreboard than switched to precision cause you probably got beat again. And once you get beat using doom spin you’ll start crying about something else.

Hopefully any future people reading this thread will not respond anymore to not give this guy any more attention. I thought I was discussing with someone who wanted balance but as it turns out I’ve been arguing with someone who knows very little about the game and just cries a lot. So I’m done with this thread.
    • Like x 2
  20. Xibo Loyal Player

That's what you're already doing and that's what i'll do too. Don't worry.