So, anyone talking about fire?

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Ash Inferno, Oct 9, 2017.

1. Ash Inferno Well-Known Player

It seems to me it's hitting really weak. The DoTs seem really small most of the time, not to mention flame cascade, fireball barrage and fireburst may be missing their perspective targets (fireball barrage for sure if minions are around).

I definitely don't claim to be a great, good or even a mediocre DPS, but I can usually keep up. But it just seems really bad atm. Has anyone else been experiencing issues? Imho, it could really use a buff in some areas.
  2. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

sorc is having that same prob...projectile style attacks not quite even with other powers
  3. BrandonB Well-Known Player

I haven't had any problems with Fireburst connecting since before the revamp. I could be a point blank range and still miss completely. My damage has been pretty solid, just power hungry, which is probably my own fault for the loadout I've chosen. Nothing sodas and supply drops haven't been able to handle, though.
  4. Fed up player #10 Well-Known Player

I have been having a horrible time with targeting lately. Fireburst hitting the adds behind the ones right in front of me. The sc building meter not landing anywhere near the intended target but still applying the pi. I think they need to take another look at a balance pass through on the powers. It's hard to think stats matter when you have 18k might and get destroyed by an electric dps with only 15k.
    • Like x 2
  5. Ash Inferno Well-Known Player

Yeah, I've noticed the meteor thing too.
  6. WesPypes3679 Committed Player

My main is Fire. And I have to agree. It needs some looking into. Fireball Barrage SC is missing and/or getting blocked from hitting targets...either by minions or the Tank. I have to fly above the target to have a better chance at hitting. Fireburst seems to be missing at times...and The DOT's are the worst out of any power. I wish the Devs would help fire out just a little. If those couple of problems got squashed Fire could be alot better. It has all the potential. Fire was doing really really well on Test but they cut it back a little too much before revamp hit Live. Electrics damage splits better on adds imo. Natures DOT's are alot stronger. I seem to be outpaced a bit thru all the adds and make up good ground on bosses in raids. I have no complaints really worth mentioning about the tanking side of Fire...but DPS could use just a little attention. Fix Fireball Barrage, Fireburst and flame cascade to hit targets and buff those DOT's and Fire can compete on a regular basis with a good player behind it.
    • Like x 2