Smash - USPC-Heroes League Recruitment

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Kane, Aug 1, 2014.

1. Muavve New Player

Do you guys have TS3?
  2. Empaladin Well-Known Player

Not all of us do. I do have it, for one, for other leagues whenever they request my help. We use in-game chat primarily.
  3. Muavve New Player

Hey are you still recruiting i keep trying to message the officers posted but get a offline status all the time

My toon name is ESH1 if any of you guys want to send me a PM or invite me to the league
  4. Empaladin Well-Known Player

Yes, we're still recruiting. May I ask which timezone are you in? Most of the officers are in Eastern or Central Time (USA).

Simply add us to your friends list and you'll be able to see which one of us are online.
  5. Muavve New Player

I am in central time (USA)
  6. QT90 New Player

HI I am trying to get recruited into your league but dont see anyone on. Im central time and my character name is TheBlackBreeze
  7. ArcIgnis New Player

I'd like to join. I'll try to contact one of you folks.
    It sounds promising.
  8. Empaladin Well-Known Player

Now I see your posts!
  9. Drengarblar New Player

Hey Smash,

I'm currently League shopping and I saw your post and I just have a few questions.

1 - What Tier is the League at? (average)
    2 - Is there set raid times?
    3 - other than the facebook page is there a forum?
    4 - Are you recruiting all roles?

Thanks! :)
  10. Empaladin Well-Known Player

Edit: Deleted this post. See post below.

(My browser was acting up)
  11. Empaladin Well-Known Player

Hi there, Dren! Apologies for the late reply. I've been the only league officer who is active on the forums, however real life has been busy for me as of late; hence the late reply.

To answer your questions:
    1. We primarily are in T5-T6 range. Not all of our members are legendary.
    2. Raids can be anytime. Most of us reside in North America, so we typically run content during the late afternoon-evening. And it's been a habit for some of us to run raids before the reset (Tuesdays/Wednesdays).
    3. We do in fact have a forum, which has been inactive for the past few months: dcuosmash.shivtr.com.
    4. Yes we are. Any role, any tier is welcome.
    I hope this reply satisfies your questions.
  12. Drengarblar New Player

Awesome thank you :)
  13. bazing69 Level 30

merry Christmas n happy new year from smash..we are recruiting all cr's. feel free to contact bazing69 empaladin psicotic kronos209 tubbaz ingame for info..
  14. bazing69 Level 30

welcome to the new year :0 smash is currently recruiting all cr's n power types.we are central eastern pacific time zones.mainly please feel free to contact empaladin kronos209 bazing69 tubbaz future steve ingame message,,if you like join smash,,,
  15. bazing69 Level 30

Hello Hello smash is currently recruiting all cr's active players feel free to message in game bazing69,Empaladin, Merrick Zedd L0Rdgaara, Flight Avails ,The Alpha for more in info hope to see you soon,,also its zero in gaara's name ;) Happy smash'in
    • Like x 1
  16. Jokers Falcon Level 30

Dear Ladies, Gents, n Others

Some call us smash. Others call us... well, smash.

Jiky here. Smash is currently recruiting active players to join our roster. Everyone is welcome.

Requirements:
    - Voice Chat:
    Smash uses in game voice chat, and although some people talk, we just expect you to have it on during high Tier content so you can listen to instructions and what goes on.

- NO DRAMA:
    Smash is a drama free zone, we welcome all players and treat everyone equally with respect.

- No Age Limit:
    Although we would prefer 17 and above because of the voice chat conversations, any age is welcome. Viewer discretion is advised.

In Addition:
    Even though everyone is welcome in Smash, our active recruits are mainly T7+. We do also run lower content however it's mostly for styles/feats or to help recruits/alts. Smash DOES NOT CARRY UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. Of course we will come in and smash a couple lower content if any members are willing to help out, but especially for the higher content we do not carry.
    It is recommended that you also have a decent amount of skill points, as they will be needed to keep you alive/active in higher runs.
    For Example. CR 145's with 80 skill points will most likely not come in a B-day(e) run with us.

Reach:
    If you are interested in joining message one of these peeps!

Leader:
    bazing69

Sub Leads:
    Empaladin
    Merrick Zedd
    Psicotic
    Tubbaz
    L0rdGaara (zero in his name)

Officers:
    Mrs Universe
    Zeno Max
    Jiky
    • Like x 1
  17. bazing69 Level 30

Happy Holidays
    • Like x 1
  18. Avalonis The Perv New Player

Hello sister and brother. Come and have much fun with us. Let's smash something.
  19. Avalonis The Perv New Player

20. Avalonis The Perv New Player