Smaller

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Belthazur, May 1, 2018.

1. Belthazur Dedicated Player

Also a Side note...Did The Toons get Resized..I dont seem to be as Big and Bulky as i was Yesterday...NO Not a Joke.
    Seems my toon shrank some in the night. It was even showing Much Smaller on the inventory screen
    • Like x 1
  2. Eve YouTuber

I had it too! My character looked really small on the inventory screen.
    • Like x 1
  3. Belthazur Dedicated Player

also my in game toon just doesnt have the dimensions he had yesterday...Odd
    • Like x 1
  4. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

So yall shrunk is what im hearing?

[IMG]

Dont kill me i had too :p
    • Like x 3
  5. Belthazur Dedicated Player

LOL Yea Seems We Shrunk...I hope i dont shrink Further
    • Like x 1
  6. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This is pretty strange. Is this specific to the inventory/equipment screen, or do you feel like you are smaller everywhere?

What body type are these characters?
    • Like x 1
  7. Belthazur Dedicated Player

the Inventory Much Smaller Toon resolved itself when i relogged..However My toon just seems Smaller than Yesterday.
    when i go up to a Broker terminal in my base my toon used to be about 2 heads taller than the Broker..Now its exactly the same height.
    I believe My Toon was the Brute Medium...Today he seems to have shrunk to Brute Small.
    However it happened my Toon Does Feel and look Smaller than yesterday.
  8. StillDeathern Dedicated Player

• Like x 2
  9. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

With brute large body size I look a lot smaller than before.I thought brute large body type was tall and large?
    • Like x 1
  10. Eve YouTuber

Mine's Monarch small. It was on my main and It was a few time that I saw her really small like shes Sprite Small but she isn't.
    Only on Inventory screen.
  11. SuperBell Loyal Player

New Atom powerset confirmed!
    • Like x 2
  12. Shark Dental Devoted Player

I can confirm this as well. My brute large The Tar is now shorter than the broker in my base. He used to be a primal force of nature, and now he looks like a school kid smothered in sticky molasses. Please fix!
    • Like x 4
  13. Eve YouTuber

Remove!!!!! accidentally uploaded here!!!
  14. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Is this somehow related to Swamp Thing? He also looks smaller than I remember him from last year. Let me post some pics for reference.

[IMG]

[IMG]
  15. Eve YouTuber

omg, wrong thread!!! so sorry lmao so many tabs open!!!
    Mepps can you move\remove it please? my bad!
  16. Shark Dental Devoted Player

It's not a big deal. Her outfit looked nice btw. And she looked smaller than Saint Walker, lol, so maybe she does belong here.
    • Like x 2
  17. Eve YouTuber

Oh no no she was just behind him so It looks like she is small. Thank you haha I don't want anyone to think I'm spamming or an idiot lol
    That was a mistake. I'm embarrassed lol
    • Like x 1
  18. Shark Dental Devoted Player

My brute large Cerulean Hunter is also affected. Now he's just Cerulean Listener or Cerulean Butterfly, I guess, because he's obviously not large enough to hunt anything.

[IMG]
  19. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

Weird? I was about to make a thread about this as well. My main toon is *different* in a way. Hes a Monarch Medium and my height is about the same height as my mailbox amenity in my base
    • Like x 2
  20. zor ile Well-Known Player

weight loss powers ?
    • Like x 1