Small Power Wish List

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by LIEUTENANT MARVEL, Feb 12, 2017.

1. LIEUTENANT MARVEL Well-Known Player

It's a longshot but I'll write anyway. I love my Earth toon but sometimes I wish I could try other powers and enjoy them at the same time plus pretend that I am the comic character that the power was based on. Some of the other powers don't hit as hard as Earth or Sorcery so I don't use them. I won't include Earth since I am fine with them already.

I love Spectre since I see some comic book excerpts where he easily beats Superman and he is so scary to his enemies. The character creation tab says you get a Celestial character if you base your character on Spectre. It would be nice if the Wrath of the Presence would hit a lot harder(as in harder than the damage I see when I use all my Earth/Sorcery DPS moves). The name of the move is the Wrath of the Presence and it better hit very hard to live up to its name. The Presence is stronger than Spectre, Lucifer and Michael. A move with that name better cause a lot of damage. If they're worried about balance, then they can make extra requirements. The move can only work if you're under 50% HP or you have to finish the strongest combo in your weapon skill tree before you can use it. The damage could also be based on the sum of your attributes so it hits harder if you have more stats from SP.

[IMG]

I am a Batman fan but I also want to play Superman/Wonder Woman/Shazam in character and in tank gear most of the time. Ice is the best PVE tank for me and it would be cool if I hit hard even if I am wearing tank gear so I can feel like those people. It would be nice if Ice Bash increased you precision and weapon critical attack chance/damage based on your defense. It would be really cool to beat most minions in a duo in one weapon combo. I would really find it cool to have this while wearing that elusive electric aura that has not been made yet. If this ever happened, then my Shazam toon would be almost complete.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Anyway, it's just a wish list from a casual gamer like me who plays this game so I can pretend I am a superhero. Cheers. :D