SM Material Bugged (Chromatic Ember)

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Luke©, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Luke© Well-Known Player

For my personality the Material is bugged
  2. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

It’s supposed to act like the wild material from what I heard(it moves when player moves), do u have the wild material on that alt to see if it acts similar? If so, it could be the style piece + the personality

Your personality maybe makes the whole chest piece more on the “top” side, so the lava will swift when u get in and out of movement mode, I do not have that personality on my guy alt to test it with the wild material

If on us server I could show u the wild material, the green in the wild mat swifts when I get in and out of movement mode, just like you shown here. I think it’s the personality + movement, nothing really bugged from what I see
    • Like x 2
  3. Luke© Well-Known Player

I've tested it on many styles, always the same problem^^
    A friend of mine has this material too, but doesn't act like this, he has other personality for his char.
    • Like x 1
  4. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Then it has to be the personality, since flirty (right? I don’t have many guy alts) has the chest more out, the material recognizes it as the top side, so for u, you’ll have more lava. And switching into movement mode, the material would switch sides since the back is the new top side. This happens to my alt when I fly, green shifts from bottom to the back when flying

my alt is powerful personality, so everything is mainly on the shoulders and top of the chest since he’s standing up straight, if I had flirty it likely would become what u have here above

The material probably just over reacting on what’s really the top side, think it’s definitely all on the personality
    • Like x 2
  5. Luke© Well-Known Player

Hm, okay, but that's making it impossible for me to wear the material on chest/legs, because it's looking odd^^
  6. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Its working as intended. The parts of the gear that are "currently" at the top or facing the top will gain the veins/lava cracks. So if your shoulders have it, but you bend while in SS mode then your back is facing the top and thus now gets the veins/cracks. Its how that and the Wild material work. Your friend doesnt have that mat if their's doesnt work the same way. Maybe they have the magma mat on instead which looks similar but works differently but lacks the color customization. Tbh I think with the veins/cracks moving, it looks even cooler.
    • Like x 1