slight confusion here....

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by golddragon71, Dec 8, 2020.

1. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

So I'm about to clean up my inventory a little, and the first thing I always do is embed all of these reagents into my Augments.
    [IMG]EowGWqLWEAYMTwm by Michael Kramer, on Flickr
    I go over, select an augment to...augment and I get this!
    [IMG]EowGrMtW4AA65_r by Michael Kramer, on Flickr

wait what? if those aren't reagents, what are they?

(also, I've collected all of the Damaged Lantern equipment for my speedster to bump up his CR but he's only as far as 293 and I need another six points to get into Themyscira...help?
  2. nanoUSB Well-Known Player

Well nth metal goes into Artifacts. The Exobytes you get from salvaging go into these augments :S
    • Like x 1
  3. Eve YouTuber

Running the Legion content should help bump your cr.
    Also, these are for artifacts. You need exobytes for augments. As said above, salvaging gear helps the best in this situation.
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

There was a recent change earlier this year for reagents since people were using the wrong reagents on the wrong items.
    Nth Metal is for Artifacts only. Exobytes from salvaged gear are for Origin Augments only. Episode Exobytes are for Adaptive Augments only.
  5. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

Actually, I forgot that the Birds of Prey Episode happened between Metal II and Wonderverse.
  6. Eve YouTuber

Huh, yes. I forgot too lol
  7. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

I'm just trying to figure out how the OP has 1.4b and still doesn't know that this change has occurred lol. You would think someone with that kind of money (even a small amount like 1 billion, would have a little bit more knowledge than the average player. Just my opinion though lol
    • Like x 2
  8. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

The change happened earlier this year, he may have been on break from the game.
    • Like x 1
  9. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

That is very true lol. Yeah I dont judge it was just for humor :p