Sliding Drones in Titans Island

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Highplains Sailor, May 9, 2019.

1. Highplains Sailor Well-Known Player

When I'm doing tasks in Titans Island, sometimes if I take out a drone and need to interact with it, I have to chase the thing because it starts sliding across the ground. Doesn't happen very often. Anyone see it? Just curious.
  2. VariableFire Loyal Player

I've seen it before too. It was just out of bounds and is resetting. At least it was a drone, I've seen the Giant Robot do that too, except it'll regenerate its health too.
  3. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

Yeah I too have experienced the slippy slidey "hey I killed you for crying out loud SIT STILL!" on Titan's Island . Its only a real issue if you get the mission from Cyborg where you are supposed to defeat 10 and then click on them to remove the hack. but it cab still be interesting and sort of strange to see one slide down a hill and out to sea. I actually found one that finally stopped off shore and I was able to click and fix it.

Fortunately its an individual thing and while it means defeating 11 or even 12 drone to actually click on 10 that keep running away from you it is still possible to finish the mission... Just takes a few second s longer.. it not depends on how many you take out at one time.. Hey if you have 13 laying around defeated just click the ones that are not sliding away from you. LOL
  4. Dwild50 Well-Known Player

Happens a lot especially on the western coast where the battles take place on the top of the hills and then the defeated bots start sliding west toward the water. Slippery slopes? Not as big a thing as crashing games.
  5. xm3n3hun3 Well-Known Player

to me it's a sign of lag, a visual cue..

I've also seen fellow players sliding into walls - they sometimes disconnect(dc) after that slide...
    when everyone sees it - we all know - that person will likely dc

sometimes rebooting helps, sometimes it just continues....
  6. Highplains Sailor Well-Known Player

I haven't seen players sliding, myself. Just once in a while a flying drone hits the ground and starts sliding away. It's no big deal. Sometimes I chase 'em, usually I just go get another robot. I was just curious.