Slew of horrow groups

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by lordexecution365, May 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lordexecution365 Loyal Player

Its before three o'clock and i just pugged a group when one shouts to the group lets just run thru this and not joke or play around lets just get this done.

Silence could be heard as its a pug group.

We jump into action pouncing into area of combat.

I go left and fall into combat immediately to fall to my death as I turn the camera where is my team I see 1 blue dot to the north.
    • Like x 1
  2. blazeing fire111 Devoted Player

Okay?
    • Like x 1
  3. Midnight Strike New Player

4. Laff Riot New Player

Try phasing with each other before jumping into the mobs?
  5. lordexecution365 Loyal Player

reveiwing my map I see we are spread out 1 is East and 1 North and 2 are west.

I get up and I say where is everyone this tank is bad.

None the less we fight on and barely reach our first objective we have a bad tank let me improvise maybe we can pass it.
  6. YodaDog New Player

Terrible story, bro.
    • Like x 11
  7. Quantum Edge Steadfast Player

Not sure what the tank did to deserve your abuse though.
    • Like x 1
  8. Laff Riot New Player

Ok you are on the same phase. But this doesnt make the group bad. With the first part of both T5 alerts we usually split up to see if we can find the box or the scientist by themselves we can grab without getting aggro. Maybe this is what your group was trying to do. Also might want to explain to your group what you want to do first before splitting up.
  9. UltraElite Dedicated Player

whats a horrow group?
    • Like x 2
  10. Laff Riot New Player

11. UltraElite Dedicated Player

i cant believe at this level in the game when u have 84cr+,u still jump into Action without the Tank?
    wow thats a low skilled player move

wait for the tank and follow their lead

at 84cr+ u should know this by now...
    • Like x 4
  12. UltraElite Dedicated Player

13. lordexecution365 Loyal Player

The test has arrived we are at our adversary and I shout the tank is bad and I dive in to seize control of aggro we are trying to speed feat this boss.

I can take him. With 1 blow I'm down.

I pan my camera I can see the green and blue bar of my group as the angry boss starts unleash his deadly attack.

Instantly were down.

20 mins later we are at our 2nd boss again I scream this tank is bad this time I unleash a CoP and dive in as I go down again where is everyone.

I'm at the mini boss with a Troll and we are down.
    • Like x 1
  14. Black House New Player

THIS
  15. lordexecution365 Loyal Player

Believe me this has happened.
  16. ISO-Muay-Thai New Player

[IMG]
    LEFT FOR DEAD.
    • Like x 3
  17. Quantum Edge Steadfast Player

You know, if you read it as a series of haikus, it's really quite beautiful.
    • Like x 4
  18. General Zod 10000 Post Club

19. Remander Steadfast Player

Laughing at you. :)
    • Like x 2
  20. lordexecution365 Loyal Player

2 hours later we are finally at the final boss and the unthinkable happened.

I do it again.

I say this tank is horrible and I start the fight and immediately I'm down the rest followed suit.\

1 hour later we finally did it well I don't know they kicked me I guess a quick run never really is a quick run if you don't communicate.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.