Skill Points & Stats Revamp

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by xxProdigy, Jul 29, 2017.

1. xxProdigy Active Player

With stats revamp finally being released, I would like to know what skill points I should focus on, for Focus. I'm still kinda new to stats revamp, and haven't been on test servers the whole time and I'm trying to figure things out for my all my characters.

My question is:
    - What stats should I focus on for:
    Focus: Hybrid
    Focus: Weapons Expert
    Focus: Superpowered

Thank you!
  2. Crimson Mayhem Loyal Player

Depends on your role and what concept you want to build around really.

For DPS, you'll want damage crits of course.
    Then, if you want to play from the tray or if you want to use really short weapon combos (1-2 inputs) with powers you'd choose Superpowered and invest into Might/Power. If you want to use medium length weapon combos (3-4 inputs) with abilities you'd choose Hybrid and would probably get the best results from a mix of Precision and Might/Power. For any builds with longer weapon combos (4+ inputs) you'd go for Weapon Expert and dump as much as you can into Precision, the rest in Might.

For support roles, most of the time you'll want to use Hybrid and a mix of your relevant stats. Combo sets such as Earth may work better with Superpowered and Might/Power investment. It really comes down to how much Power you want to consume and regenerate.
    • Like x 1
  3. Soke_Remy_Gambit Well-Known Player

Well depends on your role bud. Me personally as a Rage tank i focused on hybrid weapons crits heals and powers defense and the way I've got it i seem to be fairly pretty well but might you day 1 of revamp I spent well over 3 hours in front of test dummies tweaking and tweaking tell I've got it about right still more to tweak of course but hope this helps
  4. TheDrone Well-Known Player

I'm really not seeing anyone recommending Weapon Expert under any circumstances. Either this is because it's terrible or because the majority of players are really accustomed to spamming powers. Don't take this as a recommendation against WE, my main is using it. Haven't decided if it's good yet or not though.
  5. xxProdigy Active Player

Welp, guess I'm going on a hiatus again.
  6. Sikici61 New Player

Nach dem Stats Revamp ist DC nur noch **********.Den verantwortlichen Idioten sollte man sofort Kündigen.Hirnloser Rindvieh.
  7. Darth Piper Loyal Player

Und so weinen die Babys. Sie möchten nicht lernen wie das Spiel gehen soll.
  8. krytine Loyal Player

Actually the first reply was a little depending on style of play. And i do know a few players that are monsters with weapon combos and they hold thier own on the leader board with pretty much everyone.
  9. Sikici61 New Player

ich habe in verschiedenen Accounts mehr als 8 Charaktere die cr Level 200 sind.Rede mir kein dummes Zeug her.
  10. stärnbock Devoted Player

LOL
    deutsche sprache schwere sprache.
    but honestly: weapon expert is only recommendable if you do it with the right weapons. like bow or one handed. some weapons have terrible WM combos and you will get frustrating results if you try to get on top with them.