Fixed Sixth Dimension Kryptonian Time Capsule Collections Rewards

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by MaryMagdalene_DCUO, Jun 9, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MaryMagdalene_DCUO Well-Known Player

Proof here.

[IMG]

USP4 Server: Hero Faction
    Toon Name: Madara
    Please investigate, thank you and other players are experiencing the same issue.
    Its been over 30 minutes and I haven't received any of the rewards in my mailbox.
    • Like x 8
  2. ACLife Active Player

Same. I have completed all three as well with no rewards in the mail.
    • Like x 3
  3. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are investigating.
    • Like x 5
  4. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Either the collections are broken when triggering the rewards to drop via the mail or the mail system is broken. Pls fix devs. Tks. USPS/PC Villain
    • Like x 1
  5. Eve YouTuber

Someone already reported it in the bug section and Mepps said they are looking into it.
    • Like x 1
  6. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Same here. Iconic SimuIation USPS/PC Villain
  7. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

did you try that little but the cheapest thing on the vendor trick? usually gets the mail moving.
  8. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

nah it has to be something with the collections themselves, there wasn't even icons assigned to the collections they look like blank placeholders where the rewards should be.
    • Like x 1
  9. King Bakes Well-Known Player

I received 2 of the superman doll accessory's when completing the collection but no kerchief accessory. I'm assuming I was supposed to receive 1 of each?

But for the mullet collection which I completed about an hour ago, I still haven't received anything.
  10. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

shame we don't have some kind of futuristic device that could send our e-mails to the palm of our hand.
  11. MaryMagdalene_DCUO Well-Known Player

Yes, I've tried that 4 times and still didn't receive anything.
  12. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

I tried that 2 times with no luck.
  13. AccOp Well-Known Player

Same. Completed the "Rogol Zaar's Scars" and "End of Classic Century" collections from the new Sixth Dimension TC but the rewards haven't arrived in the mail yet, so I cannot complete the feats associated with the rewards. I suspect it will be the same for the "Genetically Popped Collar" collection also.
  14. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Same with me on eu pc and that collection.No reward recived.
  15. Gabrieo New Player

Same. Completed all 3 collection and got no rewards in the mail.
    • Like x 1
  16. Pookievear12778 New Player

I collected all the collection pieces for the genetically popped collar collection for the superboy rebellious teen jacket, but haven't received it yet in mail. Its been five hours today.
    • Like x 1
  17. fysiK New Player

I completed all three of the Sixth Dimension collections and also have not received anything after hours and multiple login/logouts.
  18. BloodyTime New Player

Yeah lots of people, including myself, have experienced this problem. The devs are aware of this issue so hopefully it's fixed soon.
  19. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

I completed the Mullet collection.... and did not get the Mullet. :(

USPS4
    The MULTlVERSE
  20. Batz6 New Player

Same issue here, completed the collection for the Kerchief accessory yesterday around 6pm EDT and still have not received it in the mail. I just submitted a ticket to daybreak.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.