Since we’re getting all these new skins

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Jaelia, Nov 10, 2022.

1. Jaelia Committed Player

I would definitely love to see a lantern inspired skins such as Glowing Skin, Sinister Skin, Furious skin or even Impassioned Skin. I saw how NPC’s such as fatality has a glowing effect on her skin that I always wanted on my character. Example:
    [IMG]
    • Like x 10
  2. Eve YouTuber

What I really want is that they balance it and put some nice skins on vendors too. If we have a nice amount of skins available to us, I wouldn't even complain, but that's seriously not fair. Also yeah, that would be a great skin, for sure.
    • Like x 14
  3. BumblingB I got better.

I like more skins too! I wish they would do a few that were purchasable with in game currency to balance the ones from the boxes.
    • Like x 13
  4. Grim931 Committed Player

I agree, but I'm grateful that they're giving us other avenues to get these. I'll take this way over the time capsule collection skin any day, at least our chances are higher to actually get the skin itself and not have to get extremely lucky with 12 random collection drops...

Still frustrating to not be able to purchase the skin outright (either marketplace or in game w/ earned currency), this is gambling either way.
    • Like x 7
  5. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

I hope they try some skins for the marketplace, I would invest in those, mostly due to I know have some poor rng odds so I don’t bother trying 80% of the time, but if they had alternative ways to get more skins, I would pay (I wanna try for the new ones but can’t rn
    • Like x 6
  6. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Yeeeessss! They'd be great for my Lantern Girls! My Yellow Lantern could also still use a good aura and other than a few that use something else, I've been using the colored Cosmic auras for most of them, so I hope we get a Yellow one eventually!
    • Like x 3
  7. LeatherJacket25 Well-Known Player

Agreeed!

Updates to the base skins like plant and tattoo, the youthful, cheerful and wise…

I’m here for the eye makeup in these latest skins too. I hope that continues.

Even just really basic ones that have eye makeup and nails that are tintable is something I want. Like a black Alice style skin, even just a zatanna style skin that has lots of eyemakup, I’d pay.
    • Like x 3
  8. LeatherJacket25 Well-Known Player

A hairy skin!

That has body hair! With face stubble!!
    • Like x 5
  9. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

You could make a bear.... or a lumberjack.... or a bear lumberjack!
    • Like x 4
  10. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Or even... A WOLVERINE!

[IMG]

;)
    • Like x 3
  11. Ergotth Committed Player

They should allow the skins to fot Materials and Chromas already!
    • Like x 3
  12. Jaelia Committed Player

Bump
    • Like x 2
  13. Eve YouTuber

I still want to see an Atlantean skin with enchanted runes. Like Mera has in Young Justice.
    • Like x 2
  14. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

I'm sure they have another skin or two up their sleeve for later. Those crafty devs. ;)
    • Like x 3
  15. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

I think Iconic specific skins would be nice like Poison Ivy, Killer Croc, Solomon Grundy, Clayface, Star Sapphire, Joker/Harley etc. But hopefully accessible and not Las Vegas RNG odds to get them of course.
    • Like x 3
  16. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

I wish they updated the other old skins.
    • Like x 3
  17. Random Mind Dedicated Player

Unfortunately those crafty devs have crafty ways of keeping those skins behind paywalls.

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  18. Dene Devoted Player

Bumping this.. this is my skin wish - just don't make the male toon so old and angry looking. Is it just me or most male skins (in the face) always look weather beaten, angry, scowling messes? Not asking for big cheesy smiles but look at youthful.. it is neutral
    • Like x 2
  19. OdieBadger Well-Known Player

How about an updated Cosmic skin? Like the Nebula aura that has color.
    • Like x 1